Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Moriah D.Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Holly O.Biolage by Matrix HydraSource Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Denise F.

BY MATRIX

For Dry Hair With Aloe 2 Helps Gently Cleanse 3 Helps Balance Moisture Levels 4 No Parabens Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance. HydraSource Shampoo helps gently cleanse as it quenches dry hair and attracts moisture. Suitable for color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never ever loved a shampoo/conditioner duo in my life. This line has SAVED my hair, no exaggeration. My hair was damaged, coloured, frizzy and dry for YEARS until I tried this Hydrasource line because Ulta had a sale on the travel size bottles. Money well well spent!! I highly recommend. I finally feel like my hair is healing and returning back to its former glory before all the chemicals and stuff. My hair is now smooth, shiny and full of life!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is probably my favorite shampoo, especially in the winter time. I never saw results from a shampoo before this.. It has hydrated and moisturized my hair without weighing it down and left it feeling so smooth and soft. It feels thicker somehow, too. Would highly recommend this and the conditioner to anyone with dry hair or looking for a nice shampoo for the winter months.
Caeley M.
Caeley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair smelling great all day, and it keeps it looking clean. It's pricey, and I don't think there's enough of it to be worth that much. I buy it once every month, I go through shampoo quickly, so this is a shampoo I use as a 'treat'. I would buy it again, and I do recommend. The price is the only thing holding me back.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Great shampoo! My hair is often pretty dry so this gives it just the right amount of moisture. Does not make my hair greasy at all. I'm left with smooth and soft hair. I use this product whenever I shower, so usually daily. It's a bit pricy (I received it as a gift) but I would buy this product for myself.
Allissa G.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo. My hair gets greasy fast so I was a little worried it was going to weigh my hair down but it doesn't at all! It makes my hair super soft and shiny and the smell is amazing! It's like perfume for my hair, the scent lasts all day.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
With bleached blonde hair, I've been using this shampoo for several months now. I am absolutely obsessed with the scent but I'm open to exploring new shampoo options. I find this product to be pretty expensive but I have to admit it is great quality.
Kaitlin L.
Kaitlin L.
South Jordan, UT
This shampoo definitely helps make my hair softer, when used with the HydraSource Conditioning Balm and it smells AMAZING! Seriously the best smelling hair product. I do wish it gave a little more conditioning to my scalp as well as my hair.
Denise F.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favorite shampoo! It smells great, leaves my hair soft and hydrated. It lathers up really well with just a very small amount. Great for curly hair since curly hair seems to be more on the dry side.
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set during a sale at Ulta and I've found my shampoo/conditioner holy grail. It works sooooo well, my hair is soft, there isn't a lot of build up, and my scalp isn't itchy.  I will continue to buy this on sale or not.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Winston Salem, NC
Weightless moisture! Recently repurchased after using other things for a while and couldn't believe the difference. Hydrates my hair, but it still feels light and not coated with heavy shampoo waxes.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been needing more of a moisture adding shampoo and conditioner. What product should I try if this is my current shampoo/conditioner?
Ana Lucia B.
Ana Lucia B.
¿Qué tan rápido se ven los efectos? ¿No tiene efectos secundarios? cómo perdida de cabello y eso?