BY BIOLAGE

For Dry Hair With Aloe 2 Promotes Moisture Balance 3 Helps Protect Hair Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance. HydraSource Daily Leavin-In Tonic helps to instantly moisturize hair, renew shine and help protect hair. Suitable for color treated hair.

KrazyBeautyDealz L.
West Covina, CA
It smells really good which is a plus for me 👍🏼 I think it can be in a pricier side, but if you get a chance too see it went on sale in the Ulta website, I highly recommend you try this product👌🏼 I got mine for like I believe 40-50% off which was a great steal. After I shower, I would put this on my damp hair to give me more of that conditioning hair texture which is nice since I have a very dry hair after going through so much hair color.
Corrine S.
Foxboro, MA
Obsessed! My hair dresser started using this product on me and I fell in love. It has a nice smell. Doesn't leave your hair greasy one bit like other leave in conditioners can do. A little pricey, but the bottle has lasted me 6 months so far with daily uses and im not even halfway through yet. You only need two or three squirts. I use this in combination with Redken all soft shampoo and conditioner and redken high rise volume gel. Works wonders. I get a lot of compliments on my hair :)
Ella F.
Gaithersburg
I purchased this once from my hair salon and it works alright but, the spray part is so tiny that you have to spray it so many times to cover all of your hair. However, I did like the outcome of it. Ok not sure if o would but it again.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I use this in my hair every day and spray it on the lower half of my hair. Keeps my hair hydrated and prevents it from being dry, rough, and brittle! This one bottle has lasted me forever and I have only had to repurchase it once because there is so much product.
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
I can’t live without this stuff!! I have long thick hair and this makes it so much easier to brush and it’s so soft. It also makes it have really nice body to it. I’ve used it for years and I will never stop!
Candace J.
Troy, NY
Good product for dry color treated hair that needs extra moisture without being too heavy in the hair or making it appear greasy. The smell is nice, but not as moisturizer as others
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Everything from this brand that I have tried is awesome. Super consistent, mild in smell, and does what it says. I always go back to this brand after trying others. This product is no exception. You will not be disappointed with how this performs.
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell of biolage stuff, very clean and this stuff keeps my hair and curls quenched at the time of application. It is a nice curl refresher for dry hair. I definitely will add this to my regular routine!
Kristine T.
Marietta, GA
Not worth the money. It doesn't do anything to my hair that I don't like.. it's just that it doesn't really do anything to my hair at all. Ineffective. It's too expensive to not give results. I won't repurchase.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Biolage by Matrix Hydrasource Daily Leave In Tonic is AMAZING, it's the best product I've used this far in aiding in the health of my hair. It works so amazingly well. My hair is manageable, healthy, and strong. It left my hair so beautiful love it. I recommend it highly.