BY MATRIX #78 in Leave-In Conditioner

For Dry Hair With Aloe 2 Promotes Moisture Balance 3 Helps Protect Hair Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance. HydraSource Daily Leavin-In Tonic helps to instantly moisturize hair, renew shine and help protect hair. Suitable for color treated hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I have long dry to normal hair. This product is lightweight that it doesn't make my hair grease.It has a nice smell and is not offensive. I use the Shampoo & Conditioner and that way I apply is after shower. It's so easy and leaves my hair smooth with a little bit of volume...
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biolage by Matrix Hydrasource Daily Leave In Tonic is AMAZING, it's the best product I've used this far in aiding in the health of my hair. It works so amazingly well. My hair is manageable, healthy, and strong. It left my hair so beautiful love it. I recommend it highly.
Val D.
Peoria, IL
Love! Helps with tangles! I use this on my hair as well as my daughter's hair which we both have very long hair and you can imagine the tangled we have and this works right through them without tears!!!Smells wonderful! I love Biolage products!
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps make my hair less dry for a few minutes but doesn't do much else. Has a funny smell. It was given to me by a friend so I didn't know what to make of it really. I don't think it was worth it. Wouldn't recommend. Still have a full bottle.
Rose C.
This leave in conditioner is great because it is not greasy nor does it weigh my hair down. I shampoo every day and use the leave in conditioner to keep my hair from drying out. It leaves my hair feeling hydrated shiny and no frizzies.
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
I love this! This is my life saver since there isn't a day that I don't torture my poor hair with heat. This is what keeps it bouncy and healthy and keeps its luster and shine
Felicia W.
Bellevue , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biolage by Matrix Hydra-source Daily Leave in Tonic is long lasting smoothing treatment for your hair. I couldn't believe how good it left my hair smelling.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
I rotate between this and It's a 10 for daily use. I love that this provides my hair with hydration that it needs to stay smooth and sleek.
Julie N.
My hair feels so dry when I forget to use Hydrasource. I wouldn't say it's the most amazing leave in treatment, but it gets the job done.
Lupita M.
Norwalk, CA
I love this product leaves your hair super smooth!❤️ I usually apply it two times a week since it leaves ur hair moisturized😊