BY MATRIX

For Dry Hair With Aloe 2 Helps Optimize Moisture Balance 3 Promotes Natural Looking Softness Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance. HydraSource Conditoiner gives moisture nourishment to help condition and detangle for a natural looking softness and shine. Suitable for color-treated hair. Made inUSA Additional Product Information: br We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix. Matrix guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix product, please retain your p see more...

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the smell of biolage hydrasource products, but the problem is they irritate my sensitive scalp. My hair reacts well to the duo as well. The conditioner is a nice thick white cream, and easily spreads through the hair. Makes it very soft and moisturized and easy to comb through and really helps with frizz.. But makes my head itchy and dry. I used it on my two year old daughter too and also created dandruff on her. I'm starting to believe it's the sulfates in the shampoo. Anyway my hair reacts beautifully to it. But not my scalp.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has got to be one of the best conditioners out there! When paired with its shampoo, it makes your hair sooo soft and hydrated! It’s mid price point. Not too expensive, definitely affordable! I was highly satisfied and would recommend!
Shazelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this conditioner for a few years now and I can't imagine myself using anything else. I live in the desert and my hair was becoming dry. This conditioner (and shampoo) worked miracles.
Christine G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner leaves the hair feeling nice and hydrated, and smells pretty good. I’d recommend this for dry hair or even damaged hair that can use some moisture.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. It smells great. And gets my hair super silky. I have wavy frizzy hair so when I use this and dry my hair it's way smoother then if I didn't. I got it from jcpenny in a set for 16.99 cheaper than the salons.
Lola P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is amazing! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and hydrated it doesn't weigh my hair down at all or leave a greasy feeling and it smells amazing! I always repurchase this and recommend to people
Eliza H.
South Bend, IN
This conditioner saved my hair. Because of bleaching and dyeing my hair, it's very damaged, but this product restored my hair. It smells nice and if you leave it in for a while it makes your hair SUPER soft. It's my favorite conditioner and I will continue to repurchase it.
Bryana G.
Mission Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this conditioner! And it lasted me forever. I have a very dry scalp and this helped combat that. I also color my hair very often and notice that it does not interfere with my color treated hair. I'm definitely satisfied with it!
Katelyn H.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Biolage, but the buildup is actually horrible. As soon as I use a different shampoo or a cleansing shampoo, it looks like I have chronic dandruff. My grandma loves it, but I stopped using it in favor of more natural products.
Stephanie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It provides the perfect amount of conditioning for my hair. It has a very thick texture that I love!