BY MATRIX

For Dry Hair With Aloe 2 Helps Optimize Moisture Balance 3 Promotes Natural Looking Softness Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance. HydraSource Conditoiner gives moisture nourishment to help condition and detangle for a natural looking softness and shine. Suitable for color-treated hair. Made inUSA Additional Product Information: br We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix. Matrix guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix product, please retain your p see more...

Shea G.
Shea G.
Seattle, WA
This conditioner is really great! It made my hair really soft and my hair was not frizzy at all since I started using it.
Eliza H.
Eliza H.
South Bend, IN
This conditioner saved my hair. Because of bleaching and dyeing my hair, it's very damaged, but this product restored my hair. It smells nice and if you leave it in for a while it makes your hair SUPER soft. It's my favorite conditioner and I will continue to repurchase it.
Bryana G.
Bryana G.
Mission Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this conditioner! And it lasted me forever. I have a very dry scalp and this helped combat that. I also color my hair very often and notice that it does not interfere with my color treated hair. I'm definitely satisfied with it!
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Biolage, but the buildup is actually horrible. As soon as I use a different shampoo or a cleansing shampoo, it looks like I have chronic dandruff. My grandma loves it, but I stopped using it in favor of more natural products.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. It smells great. And gets my hair super silky. I have wavy frizzy hair so when I use this and dry my hair it's way smoother then if I didn't. I got it from jcpenny in a set for 16.99 cheaper than the salons.