BY MATRIX

For Dry Hair With Aloe 2 Helps Optimize Moisture Balance 3 Promotes Natural Looking Softness Like the aloe plant that never seems to dry, HydraSource helps optimize moisture balance. HydraSource Conditoiner gives moisture nourishment to help condition and detangle for a natural looking softness and shine. Suitable for color-treated hair. Made inUSA Additional Product Information: br We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix. Matrix guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix product, please retain your p see more...

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really like the smell of biolage hydrasource products, but the problem is they irritate my sensitive scalp. My hair reacts well to the duo as well. The conditioner is a nice thick white cream, and easily spreads through the hair. Makes it very soft and moisturized and easy to comb through and really helps with frizz.. But makes my head itchy and dry. I used it on my two year old daughter too and also created dandruff on her. I'm starting to believe it's the sulfates in the shampoo. Anyway my hair reacts beautifully to it. But not my scalp.
alicia.makeup H.
Camby, IN
Best conditioner ever. This stuff truly brings the moisture back into your hair and it smells amazing! I’ve been buying biolage for years and will continue to do so!
Stephanie J.
Glenpool, OK
I used this in conjunction with the Hydrasource shampoo and it just wasn’t as moisturizing as I was hoping and expecting, especially for as expensive as it is. It wasn’t very thick and didn’t seem to hydrate my hair more than just using a shampoo by itself. I LOVE the smell though, it’s my favorite part of the Biolage line.
Shazelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this conditioner for a few years now and I can't imagine myself using anything else. I live in the desert and my hair was becoming dry. This conditioner (and shampoo) worked miracles.
Lola P.
Portland , OR
This conditioner is amazing! Leaves my hair feeling so soft and hydrated it doesn't weigh my hair down at all or leave a greasy feeling and it smells amazing! I always repurchase this and recommend to people
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
One of my all time favorite matrix products. The smell of this product is AMAZING!! It leaves my hair looking healthy and vibrate all day long. Great for curly or straight hair.
Christine G.
This conditioner leaves the hair feeling nice and hydrated, and smells pretty good. I’d recommend this for dry hair or even damaged hair that can use some moisture.
Lea P.
Iva, SC
This is the only conditioner I use. My hair is dry thick and coarse and it’s the only one that makes my hair silky smooth. I can usually find it on sale at Ulta for half the price. I love it and will never use another brand!
Eliza H.
South Bend, IN
This conditioner saved my hair. Because of bleaching and dyeing my hair, it's very damaged, but this product restored my hair. It smells nice and if you leave it in for a while it makes your hair SUPER soft. It's my favorite conditioner and I will continue to repurchase it.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
This has got to be one of the best conditioners out there! When paired with its shampoo, it makes your hair sooo soft and hydrated! It’s mid price point. Not too expensive, definitely affordable! I was highly satisfied and would recommend!