BY MATRIX

Enriched Moisture for Dry Hair HydraTherapie. Includes: Matrix Biolage Hydrath rapie Hydrating Shampoo Matrix Biolage Hydrath rapie Hydrating Conditioning Balm. Golden Tresses Give the gift of glamour with the gold standard in haircare and styling products from Matrix.  Create the season s most elegant styles with affordable luxuries you ll want to give...and keep!  Ask your stylist for the Golden Tresses look by name.  To maintain this look at home, also use Biolage styling products from Matrix. see more...

• What's the difference between the Matrix HydraTherapy and the Mat...1 Answers
  • Will this help with my dry, damaged hair?5 Answers
  • I recently went really light with my hair color and feel like my ...3 Answers
  • "This shampoo and conditioner work very well together." in 1 review
  • "This works great for when the weather is changing (summer) it restores so much moisture without that heavy feeling when curling your hair." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day and it makes my hair feel smooth and silky, and so much easier to comb out when I get out of the shower." in 1 review
  • "great shampoo and conditioner makes hair look great also smells great leaves hair shiny and smooth works for all hair types" in 1 review
  • "a little pricey but totally worth it when i splurge every now and then." in 1 review
Alexa T.
Alexa T.
Texas
I have tried different brands and this is the first that hasn't made my hair dried out and brittle. I live in a very dry climate and needed a shampoo that would moisturize my hair. I also kept my hair chin length because I was unable to grow it out. After using this product my hair was thicker and healthier and I have been able to grow it well past my shoulders and maintain it.
Jean-A'Layn S.
Jean-A'Layn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this shampoo because my favorite one was out and the brand was on sale at Ulta. I have to say that I am a little disappointed as this particular one weighs down my hair, BUT it does smell amazing! If you have thicker hair, this may be a great product for you. If you have fine, or hair that isn't necessarily thick STAY AWAY!
Shamari p.
Shamari p.
Stockbridge, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product. It has been one of my staples for about 13 years. I love how the conditioner really adds hydration and softness to your hair. The shampoo is also not harsh or hard on your hair, like striping it completely. The product cleans with just the amount not to hurt the hair. Overall these products are amazing.
Julianne N.
Julianne N.
North Brunswick, NJ
This is the best shampoo I have ever used. It smells amazing and it makes my hair feel soft and smooth after every use. Unfortunately it's so expensive. So I usually opt for a cheaper brand. This would get 5 stars, but because of the price I'm going to have to give it 4 stars.
Mikelah M.
Mikelah M.
Nevada, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently started using Biolage Hydrasource and it saved my hair! My hair was dry was constantly bleaching it for blonde hair and this shampoo and conditioner restored it. It now is soft and healthy again, as compared to dry and brittle before!
April R.
April R.
Bay Port, MI
Love Biolage products! They leave my hair smelling amazing and fresh! Not heavy on your hair and doesn't dry it out. A little goes a long way and does not compare to others!
Kari O.
Kari O.
Malone, NY
Been using this set for 2weeks now and my thick, frizzy unruly hair has never been so soft and beautiful. I paid $35 per bottle and is worth every penny
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Brandon, MS
I've been using Biolage for several years now and love how it keeps my hair color from fading so quickly. It's also very affordable.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Del Rio, TX
Absolutely love....leaves my hair super healthy and beautifully frizz free and I love the smell as well
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Love this hydra therapy! My hair stylist recommended this and I love it! Will never change brands
Tati R.
Tati R.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this help with my dry, damaged hair?
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Barling, AR
I recently went really light with my hair color and feel like my hair is extremely dry now. Is this a good product to hydrate color treated hair?
Meli M.
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
What's the difference between the Matrix HydraTherapy and the Matrix HydraSource?