BY MATRIX

Enriched Moisture for Dry Hair HydraTherapie. Includes: Matrix Biolage Hydrath rapie Hydrating Shampoo Matrix Biolage Hydrath rapie Hydrating Conditioning Balm. Golden Tresses Give the gift of glamour with the gold standard in haircare and styling products from Matrix.  Create the season s most elegant styles with affordable luxuries you ll want to give...and keep!  Ask your stylist for the Golden Tresses look by name.  To maintain this look at home, also use Biolage styling products from Matrix. see more...

• What's the difference between the Matrix HydraTherapy and...1 Answers
  • Will this help with my dry, damaged hair?5 Answers
  • I recently went really light with my hair color and feel ...3 Answers
Biolage by Matrix Hydra Therapie Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "I have super dry hair because it has been colored so much and this shampoo and conditioner moisturizes it better than anything I have EVER used before." in 1 review
  • "Great product for people who suffer split ends or dry dull hair." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo and conditioner work very well together." in 1 review
  • "Half of my hair care products are bioloage because I absolutely adore the smell." in 1 review
  • "This is a great shampoo and conditioner thick hair normal to dry color treated hair." in 1 review
Carly G.
I have very thick, curly and dry hair after switching from biolage color care to this my hair has never felt or looked better! This works amazing for me! Doesn’t weigh my hair down and doesn’t make my hair greasy, not to mention it smells amazing!
Gina M.
Centerville , OH
So amazing to repair damage and add some mega hydration . Also bonus is it’s the best smelling out there. Laters great i can always tell this is a prestige brand
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
I do really like how this shampoo and conditioner make my hair look and feel but I do not like the way they smell. I have a normal scalp, it's not oily or dry. I have no problem with it making my scalp feel oily like some hydrating shampoo/conditioners can do. The smell doesn't hang around after you rinse your hair but that's kind of a bummer. I like my hair to smell good after I wash it but I guess it's good because I really do not like the smell. They're a good products and make me hair very nice looking.
Jean-A'Layn S.
I recently bought this shampoo because my favorite one was out and the brand was on sale at Ulta. I have to say that I am a little disappointed as this particular one weighs down my hair, BUT it does smell amazing! If you have thicker hair, this may be a great product for you. If you have fine, or hair that isn't necessarily thick STAY AWAY!
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I love this shampoo/conditioner combination! Although it can be a little pricey, it's worth the money if you have dry hair or processed hair. I decided I wanted to scale back a little and try another product that was a bit more budget friendly...that was a mistake. I could honestly tell the difference. It's smells great and really helps keeps your hair smooth and moisturized.
Noelle M.
Ogden, UT
I used to use Biolauge religiously mostly because it smelled great which I'm a sucker for when it comes to hair. I would recommend the shampoo but the conditioner left me wanting more. I always felt like I needed to use more to really hydrate my hair so I would blow through the conditioner bottle pretty quick. I just need something thicker for my hair.
Samantha M.
This is my all time must have set! Works so damn good. Leaves my hair feeling like a wash at a salon. You know that smooth comb threw feeling. My hair is generally dry frizzy and knotts if i dont keep it moisturizer. If you hair is damaged this helps!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
First off, I have to say I love the smell of Biolage products... they smell amazing. I have used the hydracare shampoo and conditioner in the past, and while I loved it, i found that it could tend to weigh my hair down a bit. I have fine hair, so I frequently have to rotate my products in order to get the desired effect.
Michelle V.
Beaumont, CA
The texture of my hair changed after I had my daughter. It went from silky and wavy to coarse and curly and at times very dry. I love the fresh smell of Biolage hydra therapie and the conditioner does wonders for dry hair. It really did bring life back into my hair. This product would have received 5 stars if it didn't contain fragrance in the ingredients.
Mikelah M.
Nevada, MO
Recently started using Biolage Hydrasource and it saved my hair! My hair was dry was constantly bleaching it for blonde hair and this shampoo and conditioner restored it. It now is soft and healthy again, as compared to dry and brittle before!
Tati R.
Midlothian, VA
Will this help with my dry, damaged hair?
Amanda E.
Barling, AR
I recently went really light with my hair color and feel like my hair is extremely dry now. Is this a good product to hydrate color treated hair?
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
What's the difference between the Matrix HydraTherapy and the Matrix HydraSource?