BY MATRIX

Firm-hold gel that provides added body and shine. protects hair from thermal-styling damage. see more...

Allison E.
Harrison, AR
This is by far my favorite hair gel. It smells incredible and it doesn't take a lot to do my hair, and I have hair to the middle of my back. My hair is also very coarse and frizzy from dying it so many times, but this gel works wonders! my hair always ends up shiny and it doesn't have that crunchy texture when I use this. Best of all, if you lightly reset your hair, it reenergizes the gel, so to speak, which means you don't have to put more on which saves me money in the long run.
Ty R.
I was looking for the perfect styling gel that did not cause any white spots nor tangles. This styling gel was amazing! it lasted 2 months and worked perfectly! I have super thick hair and this gel held all parts I applied it to, it did not cause any bad tangles nor did it harden my hair at the end of the day. the gel has an awesome smell, and it feels more of like a liquid than an actual gel. it was worth the money, I look forward to ordering another bottle :)
Sadie L.
New Concord , OH
Recently went on a trip with my cousin and she let me try her gelee she uses it on her own hair as well as her two daughters who have curly hair. After trying it I had to purchase this stuff myself! I love the way this product makes my thick hair with uneven hair beautiful!
Meagan  M.
Berea, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this gel I don't use it often but for special dressy upy occasions, my only problem I have with it, is the way it makes my hands feel. Even after I wash em off, they still feel sticky.
Kelly E.
New Holland, PA
I use this gel on minimal occasions but when I use it I really like it! My fiancé uses it to spike his hair an he likes it a lot! Especially that it is clear and does not make his hair that stiff. It gives it more of a natural look!
Deborah G.
Newton, NJ
Love this stuff. Anything matrix always works really well for my hair... Highly recommending giving it a try!
Ashley K.
Alpena, MI
Works great on my Hair I would definitely recommend this to others. Makes your hair feel a lot healthier!