Biolage by Matrix Full Lift Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by brenda v.

BY MATRIX

Full-Lift™ Volumizing Shampoo. Lifts and bodifies fine, limp hair. Cares for color-treated hair Biolage Volumatherapie, with a protein + boost infusion, gives fine, lip hair all-over volume, for a thicker, healthier look. *Adds lasting lift and lightweight fullness without buildup or flyaways. Biolage Full-Lift Volumizing Shampoo, with Soy Protein fiber fillers, cleanses as it adds extra lift, weightless volume and shine. *System of shampoo, conditioner and mist, with continuous use. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

• I love biolage but does this really help with volume, is ti worth...4 Answers
Eleshia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The full lift shampoo is okay. I really didn’t notice any more fullness by using it though. The smell of all biologe is very natural which is nice but I have used better volumizing shampoos than this one.
Amber D.
Columbia, TN
Smells so good and gets my scalp very clean! A little goes a long way with this product- it is a higher end shampoo so it costs more, but it is most definitely worth it.
Morgan W.
Forney
I LOVE this shampoo!!! It’s the perfect smell!!!! It leaves my hair nice and clean with no leftover residue. I usually buy the large bottle and it lasts forever. A little goes a long way. Not very expensive and easy to find.
Amanda B.
Athens , OH
This product works wonders for my hair, giving me added volume all day! It smells great and is worth the little extra money. I would recommend to anyone who wants a little extra volume.
Lauren L.
Collegedale, TN
I have incredibly fine, thin hair, and most shampoos weigh it down, even the volumizing ones. After I tried this, I noticed my hair was super clean, AND had a ton of volume. If you leave it in too long before rinsing I've noticed it dries out my roots a little but this has been a LIFESAVER.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I absolutely love this shampoo! I have very fine thin hair and when I use this shampoo, it gives me so much more volume! I actually got this as a Christmas gift last year and I'm not sure where it was purchased, but I'm almost out of it, so I really need to look into getting another bottle. I just started using it like a month ago, I totally forgot about it and was going through my closet and found it and started using it and haven't stopped since! I absolutely love it! It works miracles on hair like mine! I highly recommend this shampoo! You will not be disappointed! I promise you that! :) it's amazing!
Erin Jean H.
Boston, MA
I've been in love with this product for about two years. I don't buy it often as it goes for about 20$ a bottle, but it's definitely worth it when I do. The shampoo is easy to work into a rich lather all over hair. Instantly, the smell is amazing, and I feel like I'm transported into a salon and getting my scalp massaged before a haircut. The rinse is quick and easy with no residue left, and it's nice to follow with the matching Biolage conditioner. Out of the shower, it lifts my hair and gives me full volume and lifts my thick hair on the second and third days and my hair stays smelling fresh as well. If my funds allowed, I would buy it every time!
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I have thin fine hair and this is shampoo is great. I like the fragrance & my hair gets super clean & voluminous. Biolage by Matrix Full Lift Volumizing Shampoo
Andrea P.
Concord, NH
This is my new favorite shampoo!!! I have very fine hair that tangles easily and I could run a brush through it without any issues or detanglers added. The formula is light and does not weigh my hair down at all. Another plus is that it smells amazing!! After I shower my hair feels and smells like I went to the salon!
Taylor D.
Westford, MA
I just started using this product a few weeks ago and I am IN LOVE. I have notices a huge difference in my hair volume and texture. Previously I had been using the Bed Head shampoo and I think my hair was becoming used to it so it wasn't doing much for me. Now I can say I am in love with my shampoo and my hair! I use the conditioner as well!
Tiari S.
Bow, WA
I love biolage but does this really help with volume, is ti worth switching to?