BY MATRIX

Full-Lift™ Volumizing Conditioner. Lifts and bodifies fine, limp hair. Cares for color-treated hair Biolage Volumatherapie, with a protein + boost infusion, gives fine, lip hair all-over volume, for a thicker, healthier look. *Adds lasting lift and lightweight fullness without buildup or flyaways. Biolage Full-Lift Volumizing Conditioner, with Soy Protein fiber fillers, weightlessly detangles as it adds extra lift and shine for manageable, voluminous hair. *System with shampoo, conditioner and spray. For sale only in professional beauty salons. . see more...

Biolage by Matrix Full Lift Volumizing Conditioner
  • "I have very thin hair and this product definitely makes my hair feel and appear fuller." in 1 review
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Sharon, Ma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the sensation on my hair after washing it and applying this conditioner, it just make i t feel extra strong and soft and smeels delicious, I also like tot hin k that is heling my hair not fall so much since the endings are not as dry or breakable
carly s.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
I am a hair stylist and I would recommend this product to anyone! I myself even use it! I have really think hair and have problems sometimes trying to find hair products that don't weigh my hair down even more then its already weighed down and ive never ever had a problem with there products. They smell amazing to!
Dee B.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine and thin hair and use both the conditioner & the shampoo in this. It's lightweight & not too heavy for my hair so it's got great volume. Biolage by Matrix Full Lift Volumizing Conditioner
Barbara  P.
Barbara P.
This condiciones is great! Leaves my hair really soft and shiny! My comb goes right throw my hair without any tangles. Smells great too.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Arlington, TX
I love this but haven't been able to use silicone on my hair in a long time. It does no good for my hair health
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biolage is my absolute favorite shampoo/conditioner. It is pricey but well worth it.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! It is thick but it still rinses out completely and leaves my hair feeling clean and tangle free.
Cristie H.
Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Obsessed with the scent!!!! This is a mostly what I look forward to when I go get my hair done, it smells so delicious and I love what it does to my hair. It's extremely expensive though... I have purchased it before but I can't afford for it to be my daily conditioning product. Too bad :/
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Springville , UT
The smell of this conditioner is great, however I have never had it give my hair any volume.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
I have been using Biolage products for years. I have very thin hair and this product definitely makes my hair feel and appear fuller. It also leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable.