Biolage by Matrix Fortifying Leave-in Treatment
Strengthens Weak, Overworked Hair ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC. Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective.see more...
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- "I had very damaged hair from to much heat (blow drying, chi irons, and curling irons)." in 1 review
- "I would definitely recommend this!" in 1 review
- "My hair gets so frizzy with the humidity in the summer and I just started using this and the frizzy-ness nearly disappears!" in 1 review
- "It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth without being weighed down." in 1 review
- "Makes a great job untangling and leaving hair soft and easy to manage." in 1 review
La crema sin aclarado libre de parabenes acondiciona y fortalece el cabello Refuerza el cabello frágil y equilibra la hidratación para un cabello con un aspectomás sano El cabello es más resistente al daño, las áreas frágiles del cabello estánfortalecidas con Bambú y Ceramidas.
MUST for damaged, dry, or frequently colored hair. I would recommend using their shampoo as well to get the full effect. This treatment brings life back into hair that has been damaged from styling, coloring, weather, etc.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos