BY MATRIX #57 in Leave-In Conditioner

Strengthens Weak, Overworked Hair ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

• How does it work for frizzy hair? Can you use this daily?1 Answers
  • Does this work well? If so, how long did it take to notice a differ...1 Answers
  • As a relatively new #mother, my #hair seems like it has been fallin...1 Answers
Biolage by Matrix Fortifying Leave-in Treatment
  • "My hair gets so frizzy with the humidity in the summer and I just started using this and the frizzy-ness nearly disappears!" in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this!" in 1 review
  • "Makes a great job untangling and leaving hair soft and easy to manage." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair feeling silky smooth without being weighed down." in 1 review
  • "I had very damaged hair from to much heat (blow drying, chi irons, and curling irons)." in 1 review
Elena P.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bleached hair so I'm all ways trying to find the best to restore my hair and I have to say I been using it 2 weeks already and within the first 4 days I saw beautiful results, the shine and bounce to my hair was there again. The feeling of your hair tangling every time it got wet went away . It's just a must try if you need to repair your hair
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
I rarely use conditioner because my thin, flat hair tends to look oily rather than soft and hydrated. Biolage leave-in treatment has been my go to for years. My stylist recommended it during a routine haircut and I've been using it ever since. I love the scent and the lightweight coverage leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and with a healthy shine.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Must go out and buy ASAP! It truly worked amazing at detangling my hair after the shower and helped tame my broken hair and frizz! Holy grail hair lotion detangler! Again, my hair is fine but I have a lot and it is knot prone so products like this is a huge relief when it comes to brushing my hair. Anyone know where I can get it except for online?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Pleasant Dale, NE
This product works so much better than regular conditioner. It moisturizes instantly and doesn't leave build up. It is a good price for a great product. I blow dry and straighten my hair regularly and it looks fried a lot of the time but this tames it down and reduces frizz. I would recommend for anyone who needs a good deep conditioning.
Sammie B.
Sammie B.
Seattle, WA
I use this product after I wash and condition my hair. It makes my comb just glide through my hair, it's like magic! Not only that but it leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized without weighing it down! I would recommend this for people with fine hair that gets easily weighed down because it's light but effective.
Arycelle A.
Arycelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandma had super thick hair and it always got dry after it dried. she would always put this in her hair after she towel dried her hair and it left her hair fluffy, soft and pretty. it lasted the whole day and next day she'd just add more. its very affordable and last a while.
TARA B.
TARA B.
Louisville, OH
ALL the Biolage products are fantastic. I really enjoy the leave in conditioner because after a few days of continual, in shower conditioning my hair feels heavy. This is a nice and effective alternative. I skip conditioning as part of my routine and use a few sprays of this.
Selena P.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been one of my personal all time favorite leave in treatments, I have gotten many compliments on my hair and what my steps are to keep it looking healthy and luxurious. I of course tell them I use this and leave it in and bam! pretty hair . It smells wonderful too!
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leave in treatment by Biolage is a
MUST for damaged, dry, or frequently colored hair. I would recommend using their shampoo as well to get the full effect. This treatment brings life back into hair that has been damaged from styling, coloring, weather, etc.
Teresa j.
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this leave in conditioner for the past 2 years and I love it !! It leaves my hair soft and detangles it quickly. It doesn't leave a sticky or oily feeling to my hair like most leave in conditioners I've used in the past and is very light weight
Lea H.
Lea H.
I have been searching for a good leave in conditioner. I love the biolage line.. It's always my go to shampoo and conditioner. My hair is very fine and I'm trying to find something that will help with static if anyone knows something.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does it work for frizzy hair? Can you use this daily?
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well? If so, how long did it take to notice a difference?
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
As a relatively new #mother, my #hair seems like it has been falling out by the handful! While I have had thick, strong, resilient hair all my life, I feel like it is now #thinning rather quickly. Has anyone tried this and had any luck with strengthening their hair and keeping it from falling out less?
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Orlando, FL
I'm looking for a leave in conditioner that also acts as a hair tamer. Does this leave your Jeanie feeling sticky or does it dry up after a while?