BY MATRIX

New! Helps prevent breakage and repair damaged, chemically-treated hair. Biolage Fortetherapie , formulated for medium to coarse hair, strengthens and helps repair damaged, chemically-treated hair.  Enriched with VitaForce Technology, a restorative fusion of bamboo, energizing guarana, mango seed oil and ceramide.  Reinforces hair s inner cuticle and helps defend against future breakage.  Leaves hair soft and resilient with a smooth, shiny finish.  Biolage Intensive Strengthening Masque is an intense reparative treatment that targets hair s most damaged areas to help repair and strengthen while helping to protect hair against future damage and breakage.  Provides inner cuticle strength plus the ultimate softness, shine and manageability. For sale only in professional beauty salons. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliate see more...

Biolage by Matrix ForteTherapie Intensive Strengthening Masque
  • "The only hair masque I have ever used and I love it and it smells great.. " in 1 review
  • "Product makes my hair look dirty and takes away all shine." in 1 review
Product J.
Product J.
Don't let this masque fool you. It smells great but it's not exactly full of "natural" ingredients. AkA that smooth feel you get after using it is just a nice coating on the outside of the strands.
Jade P.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
I used this product after severely damaging parts of my hair after an episode of bleaching gone wrong. This product helped my hair get back to it's former healthy-looking state.
Cherise L.
Cherise L.
Wolfforth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all biolage products! This product is awesome!! I feel like it moisturizers really we'll and leaves my hair feeling so healthy! It also seems to help with split ends!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Klamath Falls, OR
Hands down best hair masque I couldn't compare it to any other. I've been using it since it came out. I am great full.
Rhiannon D.
Rhiannon D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! The smell is amazing, it definitely helps with keeping your hair soft, smooth and hydrated. I use this about twice a week
Mary J.
Mary J.
Granby, MA
After using a cheap bottle of Pantene on my hair on vacation, I needed a product that could restore my hair's natural moisture and shine. I chose to invest in the Matrix Biolage product line and I couldn't be more pleased! The Intensive strengthening mask was the perfect product to use once a week to infuse additional moisture and damage protection into my locks. 100% recommend this product line!
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
I bought this hair mask for my mom whom has high lighted and low lighted hair. She claims the product has helped strengthen her hair even with the amount of processing she does. She does use great products of the brands Matrix, Redken, and Pureology. This is one of her favorite masks.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
The only hair masque I have ever used and I love it and it smells great..
Kiana H.
Kiana H.
Jamaica, NY
I love Biolage products!! My hair reacts very well when I use these products, very moisturizing to my hair. My local BSS sells the products for $20 for each small bottle. My only issue is the price but then again you pay for what you get.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, love, love this product. It's amazing and does exactly what it say's it will.