Biolage by Matrix Fiberstrong Intra-Cylane Bamboo Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Brittany L.

BY MATRIX

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Shampoo for Weak, Fragile Hair With Intra-Cylane + Bamboo 2 No Parabens 3 Helps Fortify Fragile Areas Biolage Advanced Fiberstrong helps strengthen weak hair, formulated with the power of Intra-Cylane plus Bamboo and Ceramide to help fill in the hair structure. Helps fortify fragile areas as it conditions for super-charged strength with a soft touch* see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alma S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this shampoo! The quality is fantastic as well. I️’ve had multiple bleach sessions and this shampoo has been doing wonders for my hair. I’ve used different brands and they tend to make my hair look washed out by week one of my salon session. I’m so glad I️ was able to discover this gem!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Katie S.
Villa Rica, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Matrix is my favorite brand of hair products. All of their products smell so good and that is one of the most important things to me. This shampoo really improved my hair fall as well.
Meg V.
High Point, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand the only downside is so expensive. We never buy this unless it is on sale or clearance. So if it was cheaper I think a lot more people would buy this brand
Bianca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have use this in the past when I was really struggling with my hair breaking and falling out. I did happen to notice improvement in overall texture and less breakage overtime. I would buy again in the future
Aimee A.
Suffolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your hair feel soft and shiny, without sacrificing volume.  I think it's great for any scalp type.  It smells good and I can usually go a couple days without needing to put dry shampoo in it.  It's definitely more clarifying than some of the drybar ones I was using, and gets rid of product residue completely. I will definitely buy again.
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy matrix brand shampoos and conditioners. Lathers up well, smells great and dont simply coat the hair the way some products do. I lean toward professional brands over store bought brands. I would buy this product again!
Ricka P.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am currently using this shampoo, 2nd time around I buy! Perfect for all hair types, noticed less breakage on my hair and leaves it feeling so soft! I would defiantly recommend to a friend!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is pretty damaged. I blow dry and use a flat iron pretty much everyday. I also color it every now and then. I went into Ulta a few months ago looking for something that would help make my hair feel and look better. I saw this and thought it sounded good. It's supposed to make your hair stronger and feel softer. Sadly, it hasn't done that. After a few months use, my hair isn't any softer and still prone to breakage. I wouldn't buy this again.
Brittany L.
I switched to Biolage from Sebastian and The Body Shop hair products. My fine, heat damaged hair feels so much healthier! The shampoo and conditioner don't weigh my hair down, but the products leave my hair feeling soft.