Biolage by Matrix Exquisite Oil Micro-Oil Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Savana S.

BY MATRIX

Helps to Enhance Replenish All Hair Types Moringa Oil Blend 2 No Parabens 3 With Coconut Almond ExquisiteOil by Biolage Micro-Oil Shampoo cleanses as it nourishes with a lightweight micro-oil blend. Formula with Moringa, Macadamia, Coconut and Almond helps replenish hair, leaving it silky and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Hailey S.
Soldiers Grove, WI
This has a really nice lather and smell to it. It seems to get my hair pretty clean too without drying it out too bad. Combined with the conditioner, I really like this product. Redken makes my hair like straw so it was nice this didn't. I've bought it twice now, but I get good deals from JCPenney when I do.
Amanda B.
Spokane
Awful. Not made for colored hair. I used it twice and it stripped my color and did not moisturize my hair. I used the matching conditioner as well. They smelled cheap too.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
Biolage is amazing. I always have this shampoo and conditioner on hand. It smells amazing as well. It leaves your hair feeling soft and healthy. I would recommend
Helen L.
This shampoo smells amazing! I picked up the set at my local salon and I swear by it. It made my dry hair very soft without weighing it down. Highly recommend!
Kristina A.
Springfield, MA
Haven't tried this exact shampoo, however I do love this brand so I'm assuming this will be a great product
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
Another amazing Biolage product. Perfect for heat treated hair that needs replenished.
Hope C.
Belle Plaine, IA
I got a large bottle of this last February(it’s November now) and I still have around 1/3 of the container left. This is long lasting and it is great for your hair. I have been using matrix since I was a little girl and will continue to use for a lifetime.
Heather P.
love this whole line the way my hair feels after using is amazing I use the matching shampoo and conditioner. I will use conditioner as a deep conditioning treatment putting it on and leave on over night or while doing housework
Savana S.
Northvale, NJ
Silky, heat resistant, easily comb through. Everything about this duo is all I dreamed about! The shampoo, a little goes a long way! The scent is a nice clean fragrance. Leaves my hair feeling like I just walked out of a 5 star salon. A tad pricey, but what amazing shampoo and conditioner isn't! Definitely recommend.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I love Biolage brand for drugstore products. It is definitely considered as one of the higher end drugstore products. My hair always feels nourished, and clean. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
This is an amazing brand of shampoo. But is anyone else having a problem with using too much at one time. I feel like it doesn't coat the hair as well as it should