Biolage by Matrix Exquisite Oil Micro-Oil Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Savana S.

BY MATRIX

Helps to Enhance Replenish All Hair Types Moringa Oil Blend 2 No Parabens 3 With Coconut Almond ExquisiteOil by Biolage Micro-Oil Shampoo cleanses as it nourishes with a lightweight micro-oil blend. Formula with Moringa, Macadamia, Coconut and Almond helps replenish hair, leaving it silky and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Hope C.
Belle Plaine, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a large bottle of this last February(it’s November now) and I still have around 1/3 of the container left. This is long lasting and it is great for your hair. I have been using matrix since I was a little girl and will continue to use for a lifetime.
Heather P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this whole line the way my hair feels after using is amazing I use the matching shampoo and conditioner. I will use conditioner as a deep conditioning treatment putting it on and leave on over night or while doing housework
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Biolage brand for drugstore products. It is definitely considered as one of the higher end drugstore products. My hair always feels nourished, and clean. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Savana S.
Northvale, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Silky, heat resistant, easily comb through. Everything about this duo is all I dreamed about! The shampoo, a little goes a long way! The scent is a nice clean fragrance. Leaves my hair feeling like I just walked out of a 5 star salon. A tad pricey, but what amazing shampoo and conditioner isn't! Definitely recommend.
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biolage Exquisite Oil shampoos is one of the best shampoos and conditioners for dry hair. With one shampoo your hair is moisturized and it works with your to stop frizz. The is a shampoo and conditioner system for anyone who has medium to corse hair.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo left my hair feeling healthy and silky. It conditioned and helped with all the split ends. I have a dry scalp, and I took off a star because it didn't help as much with my scalp as I would have liked, but overall I liked it.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo! I have an extremely dry scalp and this helps keep it moisturized while keeping my hair shiny and extremely soft! I use this shampoo and conditioner about every two days and I love the results I get!
Christen G.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used several biolage shampoo/conditioners, and this was definitely my least favorite. I did not like the way it left my hair feeling very oily and dirty. I wouldn't buy this one again personally.
Anastasia A.
Fort Lupton, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this is so awesome! I love their products in general but this is just so good! It makes my dull hair so much more livelier and shiny! It has definitely helped me repair some damage I have done!
Heidi H.
Lyons, MI
This product is good and dose what it says and gives you shine but not good for my thin hair it made it look greasy and weighted down worked best if I only used it once a week
This is an amazing brand of shampoo. But is anyone else having a problem with using too much at one time. I feel like it doesn't coat the hair as well as it should