Biolage by Matrix Exquisite Oil Micro-Oil Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Savana S.

BY MATRIX

Helps to Enhance Replenish All Hair Types Moringa Oil Blend 2 No Parabens 3 With Coconut Almond ExquisiteOil by Biolage Micro-Oil Shampoo cleanses as it nourishes with a lightweight micro-oil blend. Formula with Moringa, Macadamia, Coconut and Almond helps replenish hair, leaving it silky and healthy-looking. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Megan L.
Austin, TX
This is good but not great. I didn’t find it any more moisturizing than shampoos from this line and it didn’t smell as nice as their other shampoos. It will work well with all hair types. It’s not my favorite so won’t repurchase.
Jazmin S.
Valley Park, MO
This is hands down my number one used shampoo. It brings back moisture to my hair like nothing else has. Is also smells amazing! I do paid this with the matching conditioner and it does great with my color treated hair.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Matrix is my go to for when I can’t get to the salon. It is salon quality but cheaper and just as amazing. My hair loves it. It makes my hair super soft and it smells so good!! It’s also very affordable
Hope C.
Belle Plaine, IA
I got a large bottle of this last February(it’s November now) and I still have around 1/3 of the container left. This is long lasting and it is great for your hair. I have been using matrix since I was a little girl and will continue to use for a lifetime.
Caitlin G.
This shampoo has SAVED my hair. I’ve been coloring for years and recently decided to go completely blonde. I have a naturally oily scalp and this shampoo really hydrates my dry ends without causing my scalp to be too oily. I love it and always get great deals on it in the JCPenney salon.
Keturah B.
South holland , IL
I liked this shampoo for a long time however after a while it got to be to heavy! I feel like if it was a tad bit less heavy it would be my go to! I use the hydro source one in place of this one! I feel it’s more worth the price
Savana S.
Northvale, NJ
Silky, heat resistant, easily comb through. Everything about this duo is all I dreamed about! The shampoo, a little goes a long way! The scent is a nice clean fragrance. Leaves my hair feeling like I just walked out of a 5 star salon. A tad pricey, but what amazing shampoo and conditioner isn't! Definitely recommend.
Amber S.
Biolage Exquisite Oil shampoos is one of the best shampoos and conditioners for dry hair. With one shampoo your hair is moisturized and it works with your to stop frizz. The is a shampoo and conditioner system for anyone who has medium to corse hair.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
This shampoo left my hair feeling healthy and silky. It conditioned and helped with all the split ends. I have a dry scalp, and I took off a star because it didn't help as much with my scalp as I would have liked, but overall I liked it.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
I absolutely love this shampoo! I have an extremely dry scalp and this helps keep it moisturized while keeping my hair shiny and extremely soft! I use this shampoo and conditioner about every two days and I love the results I get!
This is an amazing brand of shampoo. But is anyone else having a problem with using too much at one time. I feel like it doesn't coat the hair as well as it should