BY MATRIX

Weightless Replenishment Moringa Oil Blend 2 No Parabens 3 Helps Restore Shine Exquisiteoil by Biolage Oil Creme Conditioner with Moringa, Macadamia, Orange Peel Oils and Sage Extract, helps restore shine, manageability and control as it detangles with intense, yet weightless conditioning. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Caitlin G.
I use this with the shampoo and they’re such a great combo. Very affordable, and last quite a while since I don’t use conditioner daily. I have naturally oily hair so I focus this on my ends which are dry from heavy coloring and bleaching. This restores and smoothed them without adding to the oiliness I already experience on my scalp.
Jennifer H.
irvington, AL
Smell really nice but you have to use a lot for a nice condition if your hair is thick. It doesn't clog your pore on the scalp but it gets the job done and I would buy it again!!!!
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
This is my favorite conditioner I've ever used. It soaks into my hair and doesn't leave the residue many other conditioners leave. It's so thick and creamy and I really feel like it brings health and life back to my hair. I took off one star because I have an incredibly hard time getting product out of the container because it is so thick.
Amanda P.
Newcastle , WY
I have extremely dry, coarse, thick hair. I am amazed at how soft my hair has become after using this. I assumed you need to have a heavy conditioner to prevent fly a ways with dry hair, but this proves otherwise. It provides the right amount of conditioner, but still allows my hair to have bounce and volume. I have wavy hair now. I might even try curling my hair to see if it will hold a curl better then it used to. It is worth the price.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
I love this conditioner. I used to get a discount on mines and I would get both of them for pretty cheap and I loved them. They make my hair smell so good.
Cathy R.
This while line of exquisite oil shampoo conditoner and deep conditioner are bomb leaves your hair feelling silky soft and moisturized.
Cassie M.
West Lafayette, IN
I love biolage it makes my hair extremely soft and smells absolutely amazing. I will continue to keep using this product.
keiarra b.
I love this! And especially using it people who have dry hair, it helps amazingly to mend it back to soft smooth hair!
Tyna B.
This product works wonderfully with its companion. I love how well it conditions my hair. This is perfection.
Liliya K.
West Springfield
Not a fan,my hair tangled up and I couldn't brush it out...i didn't like it at all.. never bought it again