BY MATRIX

Detangling Solution. Light moisture nourishment. Aloe + Anti-Dry Care. Suitable for color-treated hair Dry hair goes through a dehydration cycle. It absorbs moisture easily but releases it too quickly. If not treated, it can become more fragile and drier over time. Biolage Hydratherapie, nourishing anti-dry care with aloe and passion fruit, continuously moisturizes* hair to help stop this cycle. Detangling Solution gives normal to dry hair light moisture nourishment  to condition, detangle and help control static for natural softness and shine. *System of shampoo, conditioner and mist, with continuous use. For sale only in professional beauty sal. see more...

Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
This is even better than conditioner. I like my hair to be very deranged, but since my hair gets greasy easily, I have to rinse conditioner thoroughly out of my hair (and combined with very hard water, my hair can be difficult to brush while wet). This solves that problem - it is lightweight so it doesn't weigh down my hair and create a greasy look, and it deranged excellently, much better than conditioner typically does. I only wish our very rural Walmart would carry this.
Catherine M.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff! It smells SO nice, as does their entire line. It leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft and smooth. I have thick, wavy hair, so I need things that will really moisturize. Expensive, but well worth it in my opinion. Also love the conditioning balm.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
This stuff was amazing on my hair after I bleached it. I literally could not get a brush through my hair it was so fried. I was just ripping my hair out trying to comb through it. I went to the store to find something to help. I came across this. it was a bit pricey but I was desperate. I've heard great things about their products so I spent the money. came home and applied this to my hair. I let it sit for a few minutes before I rinsed it out. it's truly miracle in a bottle. I couldn't believe the difference in my hair after the first use. I was able to comb through my hair with no issues. I highly recommend this product. oh and did I mention how amazing it smells? it's definitely a must have!
Jessica O.
York, SC
AWESOME product!! Love this stuff it smells so freakin amazing, an really does detangle my hair, it works better than a conditioner to in my opinion, an I have very thick an dry hair an it makes it shiny and soft. I used this stuff too after I dyed my hair when it was really dry an it make a world of difference! Definitely recommend this product!
Lisa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have very fine hair and don't really ever need a true "conditioner" because it weights my hair down. My hair is wavy as well so it easily gets tangled. I've been using this product for years because it puts just the right amount of silkiness in my hair without weighing it down.
Deena C.
Atlanta, GA
I have very thick hair but do not like thick oily conditioners that leave lots of residue. However, I do need some kind of product that prepares my hair for the large amount of styling after. This has been my go to conditioner for about 10 years. I use this in combination with the normalizing shampoo for the absolute best results. In addition, it smells heavenly!
amy j.
Franklin, TN
I accidentally bought this thinking it was shampoo (they tricked me with the same bottle shape) but I ended up liking this. It's a little thin for my liking because of my curly hair; I need a ton of moisture. I don't use it everyday but it works well.
Beth B.
I definitely love any Matrix product. I have been using Biolage shampoo and conditioner for as long as I can remember, and this product does not disappoint.
briana p.
Berea, KY
My little sister has very thick, curly hair. this is a great product works very well on her hair.
Tiffany I.
Jarrell, TX
This is one of my favorites. I like the way it feels on my very thick hair and it does not weigh it down.