Biolage by Matrix Daily Leave-In Tonic, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Angela N.Biolage by Matrix Daily Leave-In Tonic, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Angela N.Biolage by Matrix Daily Leave-In Tonic, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Belinda S.

BY MATRIX #65 in Leave-In Conditioner

Formerly known as Energizing Leave-In Tonic Instantly moisturizes Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic instantly moisturizes hair with an invigorating botanical complex of kelp, hops, sweet almond and light conditioning agents. Contains sunflower-derived antioxidants and sunscreen to help protect hair against UV and environmental damage. Renews shine and improves manageability for all hair types. Biolage Hydratherapie enriches dry hair with essential moisture, manageability and softness. Formulas with algae, sage, wheat germ or aloe vera botanicals help nourish and restore hair s health and moisture balance, revealing its natural softness, shine and radiance. For sale only in professional beauty salons. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix Essentials, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix Essentials, Inc. Matrix Essentials see more...

• Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle? 3 Answers
  • What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it anywhere?1 Answers
  • My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had lu...3 Answers
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
After over coloring and bleaching my hair I thought it was going to take forever to get my hair back to health. After getting this at a salon after a hair cut I realized my hair felt amazing and just got better and better the longer I used. You do not need a lot of product at a time or it will add extra weight to your hair and leave it feeling greasy. It is a little expensive since it is a professional product, but worth it if your hair is in need of repair. Always recommend this to clients and friends.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
I cannot find this product in stores anymore. I have tried other sprays that can be left in the hair and they all seem to make my hair greasy. I like this product the best. The only problem I have is that the bottle is so large that it is difficult for me to hold and spray with one hand. Because you need to use two hands it is harder to direct the spray to a particular area. I bought a small spray bottle and decant the tonic. It makes it easier to use.
Sammie B.
Seattle, WA
This is my go to every day leave in conditioner. I have pretty thin hair, so if I use a traditional leave in conditioner, it leaves my hair to greasy and weighed down. Whether I use Biolage on damp or dry hair, it allows my brush to just glide through. Leaves my hair moisturized, light, and soft. My absolute FAVORITE hair product! love it :)
Brooke B.
I use this everyday after I shower, I get out of the shower towel dry my hair of a little bit then spray this in and let my hair air dry. I am a high lift blonde and go to the salon every 6 weeks and this I feel really makes a difference in my hair. it feels so good and helps with split ends
Nisha M.
I love this leave in serum. It makes my hair so very soft and very very shiny. I absolutely love lustrous hair and this product helps me achieve it. I apply a little on wet hair before styling. It doesn't weigh down my hair, which is important if you have fine hair like me.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Love the scent of this brand. I have to apply a generous amount and let it sit in order for me to see results with detangling. It's pretty pricy but worth the splurge sometimes. I don't buy it often as I have found other products that work and aren't as expensive.
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY
I love this stuff!!!! I use this every single day when I get out of the shower and a massage into my hair feel healthy and strong. Really is an essential to me and I would buy it again. I got this at my local ulta
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
I love that its daily and not something you should use once a week. If its not in my routine I won't do it so something I can add in seamlessly is perfect for me!
Brooke F.
Hubbard Lake, MI
Biolage is my all time favorite and this is one of my top picks. I have days that my hair just feels like straw and this completely solves it.
Kacy W.
The Woodlands, TX
Really like this stuff and the whole product line, it works well and is better than most stuff on the market but the price kills me.
Jennifer T.
Mannford
My stylist recommend this to me the other day. Has anyone had luck using this as a daily leave in? I usually don't like using leave ins because they feel greasy to me.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for curly hair? Does this product also detangle?
Lynette R.
Does this leave-in tonic detangle? I have very curly hair and looking for a leave in that is silky and detangles very well.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
I bought the color care shampoo and conditioner and i just wanted to know if anyone would recommend this leave in
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What stores carry this product? I cant seem to find it anywhere?