Biolage by Matrix Conditioning Balm, 8 fl oz uploaded by Yulisa C.
3 colors available

BY MATRIX

Repairs Dry, Stressed Hair. An intensive-conditioning Systeme that deeply replenishes hair with the basic elements hair needs to moisturize and restructure.  Contains the Biolage Balm Botanical Complex that combines pure botanical extracts of Rosemary and Goldenseal with deep conditioners that rejuvenate dry, damaged hair.  Hair recovers its natural shine, silkiness, softness. For sale only in professional beauty salons. This product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix Essentials, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix Essentials, Inc.. Matrix Essentials, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s see more...

• What does a conditioning balm do to your hair? And what about oily ...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for thick and curly hair? I can't seem to find...2 Answers
  • This really work? 3 Answers
Jelssy R.
Jelssy R.
Torrance, Ca
In love with this product!! Great for damaged hair, it will give your hair the moisture it needs, affordable and amazing. I love the smell, you'll notice the difference after using it a couple of times. If your hair is very dry I recommend you leave it for a couple of hours it really does make a difference.
Magan C.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell alone makes using the stuff worth it. This is my favorite conditioner Anneliese my hair feeling silky and smooth. I've noticed that it's helped with frizz and I like to put a little on my end if it's the extra for the day and it helps to tame my hair
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Waynesville, OH
This works amazing for dry hair. As a hair dresser I swear by it. And I love the smell. It will help dry hair and dry flakey scalp. The price is super fair for the amount of product. I deff recommend this daily for people to use
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville
This Biolage Conditioning balm is amazing! I normally have super dry hair and this made is so soft and manageable without feeling like it was all going to break off. Recommend this to everyone who's
Hair needs some hydration.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand it's amazing , I just love every product my hair was damage because all the chemicals of the ahi color and this brand has my hair looking healthy, shiny and soft.
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
I have been a ongoing lover of this conditioner. I suffer from eczema on my scalp and this conditioner used along with the shampoo keep me from suffering from flare ups.
Susan V.
Susan V.
Keavy, KY
Love this!!! I've used this conditioner for years. I color my hair every 6-8 weeks. This conditioner truly helps with the dryness that comes with coloring.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live using this conditioning bomb especially after getting my hair colored. I bleach my hair and this really helps moisturize and smooth.
Michaela T.
Michaela T.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone tells me they love these products but my hair ends up always getting greasy after I use them. So I don't really like this brand.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Crooksville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your damaged hair silky smooth. I love the scent and the way my hair looks and feels after using it.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for people with thick wavy hair??
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for overprocessed hair?
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help heal your damaged hair?
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for overprocessed and dry hair?
Does that work on processed curly hair?