Biolage by Matrix Conditioning Balm uploaded by Alexis W.Biolage by Matrix Conditioning Balm uploaded by Samantha L.

BY MATRIX

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Maintains Continuous Moisture for Dry, Stressed Hair* Aloe + Anti-Dry Care 2 Suitable for Color-Treated Hair 3 Helps Revive Dry, Stressed Hair Dry hair goes through a dehydration cycle. It absorbs moisture easily but releases it too quickly. If not treated, hair can become more fragile and drier over time. Biolage Hydratherapie, nourishing anti-dry care with aloe and passion fruit, continuously moisturizes* hair to help stop this cycle. Conditioning Balm revives dry, stressed hair with the continuous moisture* replenishment it needs to look healthy, silky and lustrous. see more...

Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using biolage for many many years now and have never been disappointed with a product. This does exactly what it tells you it'll do and for a good price in a big bottle! It leaves my hair smooth and conditioned. Love it will buy again
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Absolute favorite thing for my hair 😍😍😍 can purchase at salons or the beauty stores. About $15 a bottle. I have used it for years now and always use every bit. Keeps hair soft and non frizzy. Smells amazing 😍😍😍😍😍
Giselle J.
Cameron, NC
It works amazing My hair has been getting another and soft not a lot of tangles in my hair as much as I did have before.
brittany d.
Oxford , NC
This stuff is amazing. I bought this and use it all the time. It's worth the price because a little goes a long way.
I tried this product for the first time this week. My hair is very then and hard to mange. This product does not weigh my hair down and makes it feel very soft. I would recommend this product.
Lacy P.
Walterboro, SC
This is the only conditioner that works for my hair. I have coarse curly hair and it is rather frizzy at times. This helps a lot!
Amy G.
Keego Harbor , MI
My hairstylist used this on me once and I loved the results. Haven't bought it for myself yet but I will.
Katherine J.
Austin, TX
I have been using the conditioning balm for years. Every time I try a new conditioner, I end up buying a bottle of this soon after. I have tons of straight hair, and this product gives me just the right amount of moisture. It smells fantastic too!
Otilia P.
I really like Biolage. I like their conditioners because I have naturaly wavy hair and this makes it easier to brush out my hair and it makes my hair soft.
Alexis W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This conditioning balm is amazing for my hair, it brought my hair back to life! It feels so soft and full of moisture again.