BY MATRIX

For Color-Treated Hair With Orchid Extract 2 No Parabens 3 Helps Prolong Color Vibrancy Like natures fade-defying orchid, ColorLast nourishes and protects to help maintain the depth, tone and shine of color-treated hair* ColorLast Shampoo with low pH purifies as it helps prolong color vibrancy. see more...

• How does this shampoo compare to similar color care syste...1 Answers
  • I've been using this awhile. I'm concerned with the silic...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nava S.
I recently got a balayage and wanted to try a new shampoo that was safe to use with my color treated hair. I decided to try Biolage by Matrix and was happy with my purchase- side note: Matrix has always been a brand I've trusted. This shampoo keeps my hair clean, doesn't alter the color, and smells good- what more could you ask for?
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite thing about this shampoo for starters was the smell. It is so fragrant but not over powering in any way. I always color my hair and was super happy when I recieved a sample of both the shampoo and conditioner. I was very happy with the results and how my hair felt. Definitely helped with my color treated hair.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
Love this shampoo as it does a great job at washing my hair thoroughly but not harsh on my hair. This shampoo is perfect for my color treated hair and doesn’t allow my hair to fade as quickly as regular shampoos not made for color treated hair. It has a very light scent that just smells clean and isn’t overpowering.
Megan B.
Harrisville, WV
I go back and forth with shampoos and conditioners but I always come back to this brand, idk why but it is just perfectly formulated for my hair type. I’m oily, and this is moisturizing without being super heavy, and my hair always feels lighter after washing. I am constantly coloring my hair so I need this type of protection.
Ann-Marie H.
I swore by this when my hair was brightly colored (think purple and blues). It is a nice color protectant, not the best - if you want best look for ones that deposit some color with shampoo. If your hair is fun colors you probably know to limit the shampoo time in general l, but this is a semi safe add in for the days you need to shampoo.
Also you can usually find this on sale at ulta, and the big size on sale during their annual stock up on shampoo event, I strongly suggest getting the free pump during that event since the bottle is heavy.
Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
I like how sudsy the shampoo gets, definitely do not need a whole lot but I don’t like to use at the scalp because I feel build up occur when I use it there. I do not think it really helps protect the color as well as other shampoos.
Heather F.
Matrix Biolage Color Last Shampoo 33.8 oz I love Biolage! It gives me the just stepped out of the salon feeling Everytime I used it! I also love that it smells amazing even hours after using it!
Jacquelynn S.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Keeps the color of my hair vibrant over long periods of time. Smells amazing! You don't have to use conditioner every single time and your hair will still be really soft
Jennifer P.
Aubrey
This smells really nice but it didn't work as well for me as some of the other shampoos I've used....especially for the price.  It's nice but I like Matrix better.
Amber M.
West Covina
This is kind of pricey but it lasts a while and works perfectly if you have dyed hair. I love it it helps keep the color and makes it look healthy. It smells nice too.
Amy S.
How does this shampoo compare to similar color care systems by other brands? Do you find that it is good for red color treated hair?
Alehna M.
Camden, NY
I've been using this awhile. I'm concerned with the silicone in the shampoo called dimethicone. Does anyone experience "build up" from using this? Also has this made anyone's hair drier from extended use?