BY MATRIX

For Color-Treated Hair With Orchid Extract 2 No Parabens 3 Helps Prolong Color Vibrancy Like natures fade-defying orchid, ColorLast nourishes and protects to help maintain the depth, tone and shine of color-treated hair* ColorLast Shampoo with low pH purifies as it helps prolong color vibrancy. see more...

• How does this shampoo compare to similar color care systems by ot...1 Answers
  • I've been using this awhile. I'm concerned with the silicone in t...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite thing about this shampoo for starters was the smell. It is so fragrant but not over powering in any way. I always color my hair and was super happy when I recieved a sample of both the shampoo and conditioner. I was very happy with the results and how my hair felt. Definitely helped with my color treated hair.
Megan B.
Harrisville, WV
I go back and forth with shampoos and conditioners but I always come back to this brand, idk why but it is just perfectly formulated for my hair type. I’m oily, and this is moisturizing without being super heavy, and my hair always feels lighter after washing. I am constantly coloring my hair so I need this type of protection.
Caitlyn P.
Missoula
I bought this for the first time a week ago, but then looked at reviews and saw they changed the formula and that people didn't like it anymore... I thought I'd keep it anyway and give it a try for at least a week.

I love the smell!! It smells so good. I also really like how it thoroughly washes my thick hair. I dyed my hair black a couple weeks ago, and it has kept the color so vibrant and shiny!! I'm really impressed.

However, it does make your hair feel kind of dry... that's the only thing I don't like. I use a lot of conditioner to overcompensate for that.
Nava S.
Indiana
I recently got a balayage and wanted to try a new shampoo that was safe to use with my color treated hair. I decided to try Biolage by Matrix and was happy with my purchase- side note: Matrix has always been a brand I've trusted. This shampoo keeps my hair clean, doesn't alter the color, and smells good- what more could you ask for?
Ann-Marie H.
I swore by this when my hair was brightly colored (think purple and blues). It is a nice color protectant, not the best - if you want best look for ones that deposit some color with shampoo. If your hair is fun colors you probably know to limit the shampoo time in general l, but this is a semi safe add in for the days you need to shampoo.
Also you can usually find this on sale at ulta, and the big size on sale during their annual stock up on shampoo event, I strongly suggest getting the free pump during that event since the bottle is heavy.
Briana S.
This stuff smells absolutely amazing ! I used it both times when I added a deep brown to my hair. It lathers up so nicely and really makes my hair feel clean . It really does help with the lasting of your color and it’s not to heavy or harsh on the hair !
Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
I like how sudsy the shampoo gets, definitely do not need a whole lot but I don’t like to use at the scalp because I feel build up occur when I use it there. I do not think it really helps protect the color as well as other shampoos.
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
I LOVE THIS. I hate that I love it because of the price but honestly it is so worth it. It smells amazing and helps keep your color great if you die your hair! I would recommend this to anyone who dies their hair.
Mariah F.
Elkhorn, NE
I only use this brand of shampoo and conditioner. I love Biolage and I also like how my hair feels clean! I don’t like thick shampoo and this is perfect. A little pricey, but worth it.
Jacquelynn S.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Keeps the color of my hair vibrant over long periods of time. Smells amazing! You don't have to use conditioner every single time and your hair will still be really soft
Amy S.
How does this shampoo compare to similar color care systems by other brands? Do you find that it is good for red color treated hair?
Alehna M.
Camden, NY
I've been using this awhile. I'm concerned with the silicone in the shampoo called dimethicone. Does anyone experience "build up" from using this? Also has this made anyone's hair drier from extended use?