Biolage by Matrix ColorLast Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Danielle S.

BY MATRIX

For Color-Treated Hair With Orchid Extract 2 No Parabens 3 Helps Prolong Color Vibrancy Like natures fade-defying orchid, ColorLast nourishes and protects to help maintain the depth, tone and shine of color-treated hair* ColorLast Shampoo with low pH purifies as it helps prolong color vibrancy. see more...

• I love this shampoo from matrix it's ahhmazing and it helps your ...2 Answers
  • My daughter has her hair colored red and I wanted to know what ot...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Just recently tried this because I got my hair done red. The price is a bit high but that saying "you get what you pay for" is very true. I got a double pack (shampoo & conditioner) for $23 after tax. My hairdresser recommended it bc what I was using was really unhealthy for my hair. First off let's talk about the smell to this shampoo... Mmmmmm it's wonderful! Leaves my hair smelling great and silky soft. Id recommend this to anyone with color treated hair!
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
I’ve used this a couple times when coloring my hair and it keeps my hair soft and the color didn’t fade as fast as with drugstore brands. It is an expensive shampoo but I probably won’t repurchase unless it’s on sale
Morgan H.
Fort Smith
This shampoo is great! I like to color my hair and this definitely helps me keep my color lasting longer. It has a great scent and a little goes a long way. It's affordable, too, so that is always good.
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
I recently died my hair red, and this was recommended to me by my stylist. This is such a great shampoo for keeping my color looking fresh and vibrant weeks after coloring it! And it also smells great which is a huge plus for me, as a lot of professional shampoos don’t. I will definitely keep buying this for the long term!
sam f.
Provo, UT
This shampoo smells absolutely divine. It works super well for all types of hair, whether your hair is greasy or dirty or long or short or thick or thin, this really is amazing. It lathers well and very easily. It leaves my hair feeling extremely soft, too! I will definitely purchase this again and recommend it to my friends!
Jenn V.
Unfortunately, this was a big disappointment for me! Yes it left my hair feeling silky soft & looking shiny & healthy, the problem is that my hair color stills bleeds & rinses out terribly with this, just let like the majority of other so called color preserving shampoos I've tried. I use alternative hair dyes & the only shampoo that has actually lived up to its claim, is Wen, which is ridiculously expensive but a necessity for my fire engine colored tresses :(
Kathy C.
Durham, NC
I love this shampoo. Just recently got my hair redone and it was amazing at keeping the color. It makes your hair soft which is great after all the coloring but at the same time doesn't dull or wash away color!
Ashley T.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this product. Makes my hair feel and smell clean. It leathers to an amazing soap with tons of bubbles. It works better than the typical shampoo. This helps enhance color. I am satisfied with this product
Amanda P.
West chester, OH
I recently got this shampoo and conditioner from JCPenney salon and I am totally in love with it! I am iffy about a lot of shampoos, as some leave a greasy "film" on my hair. Once I find a product that works well with my hair I like to stick to it. I was pleasantly surprised that this product lathered very well, and rinsed clean, too, while protecting my color-treated hair.
Lisa F.
Joplin, MO
I worry about my hair drying out due to coloring it; however, Biolage by Matrix ColorLast Shampoo hydrates and conditions my colored tresses without stripping the color. It smells great too!!
Kristy K.
Hanford, CA
My daughter has her hair colored red and I wanted to know what others think of this product? Is this the best one for color treated hair?
Cølleen R.
Grove City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo from matrix it's ahhmazing and it helps your color last one of the best color treated shampoos I have ever used I love it you can get this in a beauty supply store or a salon they are agordable and worth every last penny it smells so good and leaves your hair feel so soft this stuff works