Biolage by Matrix ColorLast Shampoo, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Danielle S.

BY MATRIX

For Color-Treated Hair With Orchid Extract 2 No Parabens 3 Helps Prolong Color Vibrancy Like natures fade-defying orchid, ColorLast nourishes and protects to help maintain the depth, tone and shine of color-treated hair* ColorLast Shampoo with low pH purifies as it helps prolong color vibrancy. see more...

• I love this shampoo from matrix it's ahhmazing and it helps your co...2 Answers
  • My daughter has her hair colored red and I wanted to know what othe...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just recently tried this because I got my hair done red. The price is a bit high but that saying "you get what you pay for" is very true. I got a double pack (shampoo & conditioner) for $23 after tax. My hairdresser recommended it bc what I was using was really unhealthy for my hair. First off let's talk about the smell to this shampoo... Mmmmmm it's wonderful! Leaves my hair smelling great and silky soft. Id recommend this to anyone with color treated hair!
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
Unfortunately, this was a big disappointment for me! Yes it left my hair feeling silky soft & looking shiny & healthy, the problem is that my hair color stills bleeds & rinses out terribly with this, just let like the majority of other so called color preserving shampoos I've tried. I use alternative hair dyes & the only shampoo that has actually lived up to its claim, is Wen, which is ridiculously expensive but a necessity for my fire engine colored tresses :(
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Terre Haute, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. Makes my hair feel and smell clean. It leathers to an amazing soap with tons of bubbles. It works better than the typical shampoo. This helps enhance color. I am satisfied with this product
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West chester, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this shampoo and conditioner from JCPenney salon and I am totally in love with it! I am iffy about a lot of shampoos, as some leave a greasy "film" on my hair. Once I find a product that works well with my hair I like to stick to it. I was pleasantly surprised that this product lathered very well, and rinsed clean, too, while protecting my color-treated hair.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Joplin, MO
I worry about my hair drying out due to coloring it; however, Biolage by Matrix ColorLast Shampoo hydrates and conditions my colored tresses without stripping the color. It smells great too!!
Judy S.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and cleans without stripping color away. Doesn't leave the greasy feeling I often associate with color protectant shampoos.
Marcella M.
Marcella M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo it smells so good and doesn't leave my hair frizzy!!! I would definitely recommend it!!
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great I used this the first time the other day and it made my hair feel amazing clean non oily healthier hair. It's a great product.
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
The matrix products are excellent, this in particular takes great care of the hair leaves it soft and shiny, but for me I love its smell of flowers, clean freshness, I recommend it, it deeply moisturizes I recommend it
Celine R.
Celine R.
This shampoo smells amazing and for those who have hair on the oily side, this is the only shampoo that prevents that oiliness from coming on after a long day. It also helps lock in my color and makes my hair shine like no other.
Cølleen R.
Cølleen R.
Grove City, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo from matrix it's ahhmazing and it helps your color last one of the best color treated shampoos I have ever used I love it you can get this in a beauty supply store or a salon they are agordable and worth every last penny it smells so good and leaves your hair feel so soft this stuff works
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Hanford, CA
My daughter has her hair colored red and I wanted to know what others think of this product? Is this the best one for color treated hair?