BY BIOLAGE

For Color Treated Hair With Orchid Extract 2 No Parabens 3 Helps Prolong Color s Vibrant Bloom Like nature s fade-defying orchid, ColorLast nourishes and protects to help maintain the depth, tone and shine of color-treated hair* ColorLast Conditioner with low pH, helps to moisturize to prolong color s vibrant bloom while leaving hair soft and detangled.

• Does this product cause a lot of build up or do you feel refreshed?2 Answers
Julie D.
Hartford
My all-time go to favorite conditioner for color treated hair! Biolage Color Care conditioner smells light and gently smooths your hair and is safe to use everyday. My hair color last longer than if I use regular store-bought conditioner. I always use Biolage Color Care shampoo and Biolage Shine Shake spray before blow drying. My hair is always soft, healthy, shiny and smells phenomenal!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
LOVE this!! I love the shampoo and the conditioner of this. My hair always feels like I left the salon with this and also the smell is amazing. I wish it was cheaper, I know it is a higher end product, so that makes it better for your hair which is why the price is up there. They have dupes for this at some Walmarts around me so I am going to look into that. I believe it is about a $10 difference.
Tia C.
Blaine , KY
This is my favorite conditioner! It leaves my hair feelings so soft without making it oily. In conjunction with the shampoo, my color stays vivid. It also smells amazing! The ingredients that it contains is great for the hair. It doesn’t strip or cause buildup.
Briana S.
It smells absolutely amazing and it feels nice on the hair . It does help with making the color last which is what it’s marketed to do but I don’t find it to help with the softness of my hair it often left my hair feeling knotty and tangled together and still pretty dry.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
This is, by far, my favorite conditioner to use for my semi-permanent color-treated hair. Not only is it great for prolonging the wash-out of my color, but it smells amazing and has given me the best conditioning results out of the several professional brands I use. I have been using this exclusively since trying it about 6 months ago, and plan to continue to do so.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
I color my hair a lot and this conditioner really helps keep color longer. Protects the color as well as leaves hair soft. I do find I have to use a lot at a time to get a soft feeling in my hair. It’s a really nice product, I just have to use more pumps than I should while using it.
brittnee W.
Rochester, IN
This conditioner smells absolutely amazing and really helps prolong the color to your hair. The big bottles seem to last forever and you can really see a difference in your hair after using this product compared to others
Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
Makes my hair feel soft after using but it takes quite a long time to get it out of my hair regardless of how warm or cold I set the water. It makes me feel like I have to wash my hair to get it out, but my hair is soft.
Taylor B.
Mankato, MN
I love this line of shampoo/conditioner by Matrix and I’ve been using it for a couple years now. I find that it really does help me with my color treated hair and it is worth every dollar you spend on it. Lasts FOREVER.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the biolage products. I used them for a long time especially right after I would get my hair color treated. These products definitely helped to make my color stay vibrant for a longer time than a regular drug store shampoo and conditioner. These products can be pricey but I like to take advantage of salon sales when I can. The only negative to this product is it doesn’t have the best smell. It is tolerable but not my favorite.
Kaila B.
Towson, MD
Does this product cause a lot of build up or do you feel refreshed?