BY MATRIX #70 in Shampoo

Radiance for Color Treated Hair Matrix Biolage ColorCareTherapie®. Includes: Matrix Biolage ColorCareTherapie Color Care Shampoo Matrix Biolage ColorCareTherapie Color Care Conditioner. Golden Tresses Give the gift of glamour with the gold standard in haircare and styling products from Matrix.  Create the season s most elegant styles with affordable luxuries you ll want to give...and keep!  Ask your stylist for the Golden Tresses look by name.  To maintain this look at home, also use Biolage styling products from Matrix. see more...

• I box dye my thick african American hair a nice shade of cherry r...1 Answers
  • So I'm thinking of really giving this shampoo and conditioner a t...6 Answers
  • I've been looking into new shampoo and conditioner for my hair si...4 Answers
Biolage by Matrix Color Care Therapie Shampoo & Conditioner
  • "It not only smells amazing but it works so well my hair always looks and feels so healthy while using it. " in 4 reviews
  • "It is on the expensive side, but it's totally worth it (in my opinion) I do see a difference between this and when I use cheaper shampoo" in 4 reviews
  • "Worth the money, smells great and leaves your color treated hair feeling shiny and soft but not too heavy." in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo cleanses without drying out, condition is nice and thick for deep conditioning." in 2 reviews
  • "I always watch for sales because it is on the more expensive side but totally worth it!" in 2 reviews
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I have spent quite some time researching and experimenting with all types of shampoos - mostly drugstore brands - due to the tendency of my hair type to become oily so quickly. I recently made the foolish decision to re-visit Pantene (since so many women with long, healthy hair seem to have success with this brand) and this was the worst mistake. Pantene coats your hair and leaves some sort of "film" which inevitably causes oily hair to appear and feel more oily. I decided it was time to invest the extra $ to try a salon-quality shampoo after reading many rave reviews about this Biolage Clean Reset. Initially, my only hope was that this shampoo would correct the damage Pantene caused. After the first week of using Biolage Clean Reset, I couldn't be more pleased with the results! The smell is amazing and the clean it leaves behind is impeccable. This shampoo is one of the only that permits skipping daily washes (if that is your thing) because it really keeps the grease away. Would recommend 100%! I'm sure I will grow to love this product even more as the days go by, but so far week one has totally impresse
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
I have a family member that gifts this to me every year and I love it! This is one of my main color protecting shampoo and conditioner lines I love!

I feel that my deep colors don't run as much after cleansing while in the rinsing stage. Other shampoos leave me wondering if the color will ever stop running out and how long until the color fades too much after a fresh color job!

The product is great in my opinion and I look forward to my bulk gift of this every holiday season!
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
My hairdresser uses these on me so I had to run and buy them. They smell so good and Matrix has never let me down before so no surprise here. If you need coloring style products then I recommend these for sure.
Jaimee S.
AMAZING! BEST SMELL! It goes on perfect and keeps my hair healthy and shiny. I have a deep red color that is almost impossible to maintain. This makes it possible! It keeps my color vibrant and my hair healthy. I am forever a biolage customer.
Samantha S.
Great smell! Wonderful amount of product for the price. Great price point for a professional brand. I purchase at professional supply and also use this as my back bar. I recommend to clients all the time. Makes hair feel wonderfully soft.
Darlene H.
Temple , TX
This product will leave your hair feeling fresh even after you get it done. The color is fresh and makes your hair soft and feeling great. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that have that dull look on there hair.
zoe H.
Allston, MA
I have been coloring my hair for a long time now. Also, I color my hair a lot, so finding the perfect shampoo and conditioner to the keep color strong and long lasting has been a long time quest of mine. This is honestly my HG
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
Leaves my hair soft and shiny. As far as color saving quality it is okay, I don’t see a huge improvement in my hair color staying any longer than usual. I do like that my hair feels and looks healthy and not dried out.
Mikayla O.
Bourbon, IN
5 stars all the way! My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner! It smells amazing your hair feels wonderful after you use it! The scent last so long! If only I could afford to buy this all the time. Usually I watch for cvs deals if I get it!
ᏦᎪᎽᏞᎪ Ꮙ.
Temecula, CA
My favorite shampoo and conditioner smells amazing and it has lasted me over two years I've been on the same bottle. Which is crazy I don't even know how but it last a very long time and works very grey out of my hair
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
I have been looking for these. But it is so expensive. Do you think this brand is good? My hair is damaged for coloring and my hair is very frizzy. It is so rough too.Can any body recommend me something?
Michelle S.
Long Beach, CA
So I'm thinking of really giving this shampoo and conditioner a try. I box dye my hair every few months so I'm hoping this helps. My hair is damaged and dry will this help it?
Savannah F.
Lancaster, KY
I've been looking into new shampoo and conditioner for my hair since I've been getting it dyed professionally but my hair gets greasy very easily, has anyone had that problem using this product?
Devann L.
Ballwin, MO
Opinions on this? Looking for better shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair but since this kind of pricey Id like to know how it is beforehand.
Lori W.
Does this weigh your hair down? I can't find a shampoo that doesn't weigh down my thick brown hair.