BY BIOLAGE

Radiance for Color Treated Hair Matrix Biolage ColorCareTherapie®. Includes: Matrix Biolage ColorCareTherapie Color Care Shampoo Matrix Biolage ColorCareTherapie Color Care Conditioner. Golden Tresses Give the gift of glamour with the gold standard in haircare and styling products from Matrix.  Create the season s most elegant styles with affordable luxuries you ll want to give...and keep!  Ask your stylist for the Golden Tresses look by name.  To maintain this look at home, also use Biolage styling products from Matrix.

• I box dye my thick african American hair a nice shade of cherry r...1 Answers
  • So I'm thinking of really giving this shampoo and conditioner a t...6 Answers
  • I've been looking into new shampoo and conditioner for my hair si...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "It not only smells amazing but it works so well my hair always looks and feels so healthy while using it. " in 4 reviews
  • "It is on the expensive side, but it's totally worth it (in my opinion) I do see a difference between this and when I use cheaper shampoo" in 4 reviews
  • "Worth the money, smells great and leaves your color treated hair feeling shiny and soft but not too heavy." in 3 reviews
  • "Shampoo cleanses without drying out, condition is nice and thick for deep conditioning." in 2 reviews
  • "I always watch for sales because it is on the more expensive side but totally worth it!" in 2 reviews
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I have spent quite some time researching and experimenting with all types of shampoos - mostly drugstore brands - due to the tendency of my hair type to become oily so quickly. I recently made the foolish decision to re-visit Pantene (since so many women with long, healthy hair seem to have success with this brand) and this was the worst mistake. Pantene coats your hair and leaves some sort of "film" which inevitably causes oily hair to appear and feel more oily. I decided it was time to invest the extra $ to try a salon-quality shampoo after reading many rave reviews about this Biolage Clean Reset. Initially, my only hope was that this shampoo would correct the damage Pantene caused. After the first week of using Biolage Clean Reset, I couldn't be more pleased with the results! The smell is amazing and the clean it leaves behind is impeccable. This shampoo is one of the only that permits skipping daily washes (if that is your thing) because it really keeps the grease away. Would recommend 100%! I'm sure I will grow to love this product even more as the days go by, but so far week one has totally impresse
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
The smell is amazing and it makes my hair so soft! I have been using professional shampoos and conditioners for 2 years now and what a difference they make with colored hair. This has held up my hair color tremendously! I dyed my hair red which is hard to keep vibrant and from fading and it has done a really good job! Now don’t get me wrong it’s not vibrant like day one but after three months it’s still red and beautiful.
Jamie V.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner, have used it for years and it is my go to. Really nic scent and does what it says it will. Keeps my hair looking great. The price is great and it works very well! Definitely will continue to buy
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
I have a family member that gifts this to me every year and I love it! This is one of my main color protecting shampoo and conditioner lines I love!

I feel that my deep colors don't run as much after cleansing while in the rinsing stage. Other shampoos leave me wondering if the color will ever stop running out and how long until the color fades too much after a fresh color job!

The product is great in my opinion and I look forward to my bulk gift of this every holiday season!
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
Love these products! They have a great smell and have kept my hair protected from losing its color. It can be very expensive and for a long time it detoured me from using the product however I have found deals that can make the set about 10 dollars cheaper at times so I’ll stock up!
Danielle N.
100% recommend this shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair! It smells soo good and my hair comes out silky smooth after using. I was my hair 3-4 times a week because it gets greasy but right after using this shampoo and conditioner, my hair looks beautiful!!
Dharma V.
Canton
I love this product! My hairdresser requested I got it. It leaves my hair feeling so healthy and smells great! After using the conditioner, my hair is never tangled. For how great the product is the price is very reasonable!!
Mikayla O.
Bourbon, IN
5 stars all the way! My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner! It smells amazing your hair feels wonderful after you use it! The scent last so long! If only I could afford to buy this all the time. Usually I watch for cvs deals if I get it!
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
I love this shampoo!!! It works so good on my hair! I love how it’s specially made for colored hair! It’s very beneficial for me! I love using it! It’s not very expensive either, that’s what I like about it!!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I do love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my scalp feel so good when applying and my hair is so soft and shiny and healthy afterwards. It's easy to find and its not too pricey but I do recommend trying.
Sabia M.
Glen Allen, VA
I have been looking for these. But it is so expensive. Do you think this brand is good? My hair is damaged for coloring and my hair is very frizzy. It is so rough too.Can any body recommend me something?
Michelle S.
Long Beach, CA
So I'm thinking of really giving this shampoo and conditioner a try. I box dye my hair every few months so I'm hoping this helps. My hair is damaged and dry will this help it?
Savannah F.
Lancaster, KY
I've been looking into new shampoo and conditioner for my hair since I've been getting it dyed professionally but my hair gets greasy very easily, has anyone had that problem using this product?
Devann L.
Ballwin, MO
Opinions on this? Looking for better shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair but since this kind of pricey Id like to know how it is beforehand.
Lori W.
Does this weigh your hair down? I can't find a shampoo that doesn't weigh down my thick brown hair.