BY MATRIX

Moisturizes Color-Treated Hair. An ultra-mild cleansing Systeme specially formulated to preserve the longevity and radiance of color-treated hair.  Formula contains pure extracts of bee pollen, kelp and quillaja and cleanses without stripping.  Haircolor stays truer, absolutely brilliant.  Gentle enough for daily use. For sale only in professional beauty salons. This product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix Essentials, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix Essentials, Inc.. Matrix Essentials, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s reb see more...

• What is the benefit and different difference between this shampoo...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?5 Answers
  • I've used the Biolage for moisture but haven't used the one for c...3 Answers
Biolage by Matrix Color Care Shampoo
  • "This stuff is awesome, smells great, was great at holding my color, and I ended upo getting it for pretty cheap." in 6 reviews
  • "It smells amazing, makes your hair feel and look amazing...what more could a girl ask for?" in 6 reviews
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo! Smells amazing and priced just perfect. Leaves my hair super soft and allows color to last longer! Comes with pumps which makes for easier shower/ bathes. Highly recommend to all color treated hair!
Heather T.
Grand rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can be slightly heavy on fine hair like mine but used in moderation great for all hair types. Perfect for damaged hair and does a good job with color treated hair. Smells amazing. I buy it at my local salon centric.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color care is amazing by Matrix! It makes my color stay longer and doesn’t strip! It also makes my hair feel smooth and doesn’t frizz at all! I highly recommend trying this brand and product out!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biolage Color Care shampoo is amazing for color treated hair! Not only does it help protect from damage but it also helps make your color last! So you don’t have to re dye it often. If you have color treated hair then I highly recommend this shampoo!
Dana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Biolage shampoo and conditioner for many years. And now that I color my hair, this color Care version is fantastic. It leaves my hair soft, hydrated and clean feeling. And I love the clean scent too!
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells absolutely amazing and keeps my hair feeling clean all day long. I have really oily hair and for that reason, it is hard to find a good shampoo.
Sydney F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ recently purchased this shampoo after getting my hair colored because I️ absolutely love the smell of it! They use this shampoo at my salon, and I️ love being able to have that salon fresh smell every day. Helps my hair feel clean and strong.
Maggie H.
Niagara Falls, NY
I started using this after my OBGYN recommended it because my hair was so lack luster. And for those who use hair color this is something you need! Other shampoos have harsh chemicals that really do nothing for your hair but this shampoo give life back to your hair. This product comes in HUGE bottles that lasts forever so don't let the price tag scare you.
Briana W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite high-end shampoo! Not as expensive as other salon quality products but keeps my hair in great condition. A little bit of product goes a long way, making the bottle last a long time. I get my hair colored every few months, so a good shampoo is very necessary and this does the trick!
Ashleigh B.
Chandler, AZ
First off, love love the smell. It leavesup hair soft and manageable. But....and this is huge for me...NOT SULFATE FREE! I guess I'd thought by now that professional products would've adopted a guideline to be better than the rest here. Sulfates are harsh and stripping. This is marketed as gentle and for colored hair. Get with it Matrix
Melissa S.
Portage, IN
Will this work well to help resist fading of my bright red hair?
Trisha M.
White Deer, Pa
Is this shampoo "good" for the hair? I'm looking for a shampoo and conditioner without sulfates and harmful chemicals. I think it would do wonders to my hair!
Marisa J.
Farmington, MN
Is this shampoo good to use on my hair after a fresh hair dye? I want my color to last longer and I'm just trying to find something that will help!
Influenster M.
I have used this Shampoo for almost 10 years and my hair just quit liking it as much as it did when I first started. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what did you switch to as an alternative?
Stephanie D.
Columbus, OH
Is this worth the price?