BY MATRIX

Moisturizes Color-Treated Hair. An ultra-mild cleansing Systeme specially formulated to preserve the longevity and radiance of color-treated hair.  Formula contains pure extracts of bee pollen, kelp and quillaja and cleanses without stripping.  Haircolor stays truer, absolutely brilliant.  Gentle enough for daily use. For sale only in professional beauty salons. This product not tested on animals. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix Essentials, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix Essentials, Inc.. Matrix Essentials, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s reb see more...

• What is the benefit and different difference between this shampoo...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price?5 Answers
  • I've used the Biolage for moisture but haven't used the one for c...3 Answers
Biolage by Matrix Color Care Shampoo
  • "It smells amazing, makes your hair feel and look amazing...what more could a girl ask for?" in 6 reviews
  • "This stuff is awesome, smells great, was great at holding my color, and I ended upo getting it for pretty cheap." in 6 reviews
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Love this shampoo! Smells amazing and priced just perfect. Leaves my hair super soft and allows color to last longer! Comes with pumps which makes for easier shower/ bathes. Highly recommend to all color treated hair!
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
This Is what my salon uses on my hair and I just die when I smell it. It makes my hair come out so nice. Matrix is highly recommended in my eyes. The price may be a bit high but it’s worth it. I love it.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Biolage sells hair care products. You can order them online. I would recommend this product to others to buy. I would buy this product again in the future. This product is nice since it's for colored hair.
Hannah V.
Saraland, AL
I began using this shampoo when I started coloring my hair. Though I loved my “normal” shampoos, my hair stylist suggested that I use a color-safe shampoo. My friends also used this brand, so I decided to as well. My hair color has lasted so long and this shampoo doesn’t strip the color as a “normal” shampoo would! Even after 3 months, my color looks so fresh and not dull at all!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Biolage Color Care shampoo is amazing for color treated hair! Not only does it help protect from damage but it also helps make your color last! So you don’t have to re dye it often. If you have color treated hair then I highly recommend this shampoo!
darra l.
The colony, TX
This is my go-to shampoo/conditioner! It’s the only brand I’ve found that I can use consistently and my hair doesn’t start to get oily. I typically buy it at Ulta, during one of the many sales they have. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great day-to-day shampoo!
Molly S.
Metropolis, IL
I love this product as well. I purchased this from my hairdresser after a color. Works great. Color stayed bright, longer.. and my hair is nice and soft. I would definitely recommend this product.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
Can be slightly heavy on fine hair like mine but used in moderation great for all hair types. Perfect for damaged hair and does a good job with color treated hair. Smells amazing. I buy it at my local salon centric.
Dana B.
I have used Biolage shampoo and conditioner for many years. And now that I color my hair, this color Care version is fantastic. It leaves my hair soft, hydrated and clean feeling. And I love the clean scent too!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
The color care is amazing by Matrix! It makes my color stay longer and doesn’t strip! It also makes my hair feel smooth and doesn’t frizz at all! I highly recommend trying this brand and product out!
Melissa S.
Portage, IN
Will this work well to help resist fading of my bright red hair?
Trisha M.
White Deer, Pa
Is this shampoo "good" for the hair? I'm looking for a shampoo and conditioner without sulfates and harmful chemicals. I think it would do wonders to my hair!
Stephanie D.
Columbus, OH
Is this worth the price?
Influenster M.
I have used this Shampoo for almost 10 years and my hair just quit liking it as much as it did when I first started. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, what did you switch to as an alternative?
Marisa J.
Farmington, MN
Is this shampoo good to use on my hair after a fresh hair dye? I want my color to last longer and I'm just trying to find something that will help!