BY MATRIX

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Helps Maintain Color s Depth, Tone, Shine Seals the Cuticle to Help Lock in Color 2 Intensifies Shine 3 Preserves Hair s Vibrancy Color care conditioner with low pH for color-treated hair, moisturizes to enhance color s vibrant bloom while leaving hair soft and detangled. see more...

Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Love color care conditioner! Makes my hair easy to untangle, smells great, and keeps my color lasting longer! Great price & cute packaging! Wish they had more sales with matrix products. Highly recommend if you’re in store for a great conditioner!
Megan W.
I love matrix shampoo and conditioners. For the conditioner I run some through my hair and let it sit for a minute or two before rinsing out. It makes my hair feel so incredibly soft. I love this brand and will continue to buy.
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
This always does the trick to make sure my hair never feels or looks dull! Always makes my hair look like I just got it done being so vibrant! I love this conditioner and all the perks it comes with! I definitely recommend it to anyone who dyes their hair!
Sophia D.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is actually old packaging, so if you see this DO NOT BUY. It could be fake product. Always buy professional products from salons or ulta. Not target, Walgreens, etc. this is this best conditioner I've eve used! Love
Chellsie R.
Biolage is a fantastic conditioner! It smells good, detangles the hair, and leaves it feeling soft and smooth! I use this in all my clients because it is also affordable and my clients love it! Satisfied!
Brittany M.
Barboursville, WV
My most favorite conditioner ever! Smells fabulous and leaves hair silky and smooth. More expensive then other conditioners but not the most expensive out there. Definitely worth the money! Very satisfied.
Summer W.
Haleyville, AL
Love this stuff!! I’ve been using the shampoo and conditioner for MANY years now and I have no complaints! Smells great and leaves my hair feeling clean and tangle free!
Becca B.
Indianapolis , IN
Makes hair soft and extends color well. Not my favorite color care shampoo but compares well to products I like better when price is considered. I have a more oily scalp and it works well for me. Overall, I was satisfied and would likely purchase again.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Mi favorito para k proteja mi color nunca me daba tintes y ahora ya tengo 36 y me salen canas y me tengo k dar tintes y este acondicionador me proteje mi color
Lola L.
I love that this conditioner isn’t so thick that it’s like butter. It’s perfect texture and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling waxy.