BY MATRIX

Refreshes Scalp and Hair & Cares for Color Treated Hair Dermatologist tested for safety. For sale only in professional beauty salons. Biolage Scalptherapie is a professional treatment collection with products that invigorate, calm or treat the scalp for beautiful, touchable hair. Formulated with advanced Bio-Cushion Complex, a protective fusion of quilted aqua-droplets, mallow root and green tea. Biolage Cooling Mint Conditioner refreshes scalp and hair with a cooling Kola Nut & Mint Complex and provides light moisture. An energizing scent awakens the senses. Weightless conditioners leave hair soft, shiny and manageable. For normal to oily scalp and hair. ; Additional product information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix Essentials, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix Essentials, Inc.. Matrix Essentials, Inc. guarantees this product on see more...

Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love the smell and the cooling sensation this leaves on scalp. This conditioner is very thick and I recommend more for people with dry damaged hair. This makes hair so soft without weighing it down.
Christina B.
Ok I wasn't really a fan of this. I used to love biology but now I feel it makes my hair to heavy and plastic feeling. Could be just my chemicals in my body or my hair. Also the cooling actuallly happens. I felt like my hair was literally in a mint bath. Weird sensation.
Alex S.
Naperville, IL
I have psoriasis on my scalp and this conditioner helps keep it under control. It just feels very cooling on it.
J J
Excellent conditioner though using the shampoo in combination will give you better results.