BY MATRIX

Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Awesome shampoo, it smells really good and cleanses the hair perfectly leaving it moisturized, flake free, and easy to manage the hair. It effortlessly lathers and soothes scalp, easy to wash, and doesn't leave residue behind after wash, I am definitely buying more of this shampoo, highly recommend trying - especially if you have thick hair, flaky/itchy scalp, and in need of an all around good shampoo!!!
Jasey C.
Jasey C.
Hahira, Ga
This shampoo provides your scalp with plenty of moisture without causing excess oils in your hair
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
I just bought this product two weeks ago for my son's dandruff problem. It was a bit pricey but worth every penny. It smells good and easily lathers up to treat the dandruff. Believe me, if a 12 year old likes the product, all adults should as well.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Whitesburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used biolage since I was in high school, to me is just smells so clean and lathers so well. My hair is always softest when I use this and i can smell is all day long. I've bought this item over and over again and will continue too!
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
I like Matrix shampoo but, it is too expensive. I buy it once in a while when I want to splurge.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
Works well, and doesn't make your color bleed (if you color your hair) Such a pain that this is the only shampoo that does the two, especially when it is very expensive.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
This shampoo is amazing!!! Very hydrating and makes your hair feel very smooth and silky.
Nicolette B.
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
A bit expensive, but this is the ONLY shampoo I can buy my husband that doesn't dry his scalp out. I've used it before, too! It smells divine and works wonders!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
New Britain, CT
This product has really helped me! During the winter my scalp is just so dry, and this really keeps me from flaking! It also smells really good, unlike a lot of anti dandruff shampoos out there
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
I have used this product when I had dandruff I really felt a difference and it helped me a lot this product is worth buying