Paola M.
I like the product because it does what it says it’s suppose to do. It makes the itchiness more tolerable and it gives a soothing feeling to the scalp. What is something that I personally did not like is the thickness of the shampoo, I had to add some water so it could glide through my hair but honestly that’s more of a personal preference.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I love biolage scalp sync anti dandruff shampoo! You can literally smell this shampoo on someone who just washed their hair a room away! It’s so loud and perfect in smell and it does the best job ever! It stops my scalp from itching and helps prevent dandruff! The price is high but if you can catch a deal like I did it’s well worth the money!!
Baige S.
This is my go to shampoo for years. I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo, its not too overwhelming, its just perfect. Though it is abit pricey its totally worth it because you only need a dime size amount and i only wash my hair 2-3 times a week so one bottle can last me over a year.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
The anti - dandruff is beyond amazing compared to other leading anti - dandruff brands! For once my head didn’t dry not itch and I didn’t even have bad flakes! I highly recommend to try if your hair has small amounts of dandruff !
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
This stuff is the bomb. I’m so serious. I absolutely love the brand but they are so expensive. I definitely feel as if I am splurging when I am buying these products. They are great but man they are pricey
Emmy H.
Fairborn, OH
I have a really dry scalp. This shampoo really helps to calm the itch. The smell is a little strong but not too bad. It doesn’t last very long though once you wash it out. It’s a very thick shampoo. I would buy it again.
Melanie W.
Awesome shampoo, it smells really good and cleanses the hair perfectly leaving it moisturized, flake free, and easy to manage the hair. It effortlessly lathers and soothes scalp, easy to wash, and doesn't leave residue behind after wash, I am definitely buying more of this shampoo, highly recommend trying - especially if you have thick hair, flaky/itchy scalp, and in need of an all around good shampoo!!!
Hailey H.
Whitesburg, KY
I have used biolage since I was in high school, to me is just smells so clean and lathers so well. My hair is always softest when I use this and i can smell is all day long. I've bought this item over and over again and will continue too!
Danielle D.
I just bought this product two weeks ago for my son's dandruff problem. It was a bit pricey but worth every penny. It smells good and easily lathers up to treat the dandruff. Believe me, if a 12 year old likes the product, all adults should as well.