BY MATRIX

Age Rejuvenating Intensive Masque'smart" cationic conditioners target damaged areas for smoother-looking hair Deeply moisturizes and helps restore hair's strength for improved elasticity and manageability Biolage g Age Rejuvenating Masque is an intense reparative treatment that targets hair's most damaged areas to help repair and strengthen while helping to protect hair against future damage and breakage. Provides inner cuticle strength plus the ultimate softness, sine and manageability. rejuvathérapie restores strength, suppleness and shine. Formulated with a revitalizing Hair Nutrition Complex of Camelina Oil for moisture, Lycopene to protect from premature hair aging, and Rice Protein to help repair damage and revive elasticity that leaves hair more resilient. see more...

Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of this hair care line, but this is my all time favorite product I've found so far. My hair has lost some of it's elasticity, strength, and thickness since I had my daughter, so I am constantly on the look out for anything to help. I use this twice a week and it has made a HUGE difference. I've noticed less hair loss, more shine and slight thickening. I also notice the beautiful scent lingering around until my next wash :) My daughter (who has THICK, course hair) also uses this once a week and it's a miracle worker when it comes time to brush! I highly recommend trying this out!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is one of my favorite hair masks on the market. I used to have red hair and from time to time still go back to it. This mask is perfect for adding hair dye directly too. Everyone knows red hair is hard to maintain. So adding the dye straight to this and letting it sit on your hair for a couple minutes helps not only moisturize and soften your hair, but helps preserve and maintain the color in your hair !
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Sanford, NC
One of my favorite Biolage products. I am always looking for a new hair masque, and this is by far the best one I've tired. I have thick, dark, curly hair and it penetrated each curl and really seemed to bring my hair back to life. I would definitely buy this product again.
Nimmi N.
Nimmi N.
Shrewsbury, MA
Moisturises hair to the tip and brings a lush look! I would love to use this product again and i believe pamepeing your hair once in a while keeps it healthy and supple.take out that dry brittle spirit of your tangled beauty and give it new life.
mandy s.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of my favorites really helps bring life back to my hair!! I am always coloring it and sometimes my hair gets unmanageable and this helps!
Watertown, SD
I am loving this it's so affordable and effective it's lasts for so long I just love this
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ballwin, MO
I Love biolage products. This masque is awesome! Makes my hair super smooth
Monica V.
Monica V.
EASTVALE, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I DYED MY HAIR BLONDE A YEAR AGO AND THIS PRODUCT HAS SAVED MY HAIR FROM DRYING OUT. IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE AND BETTER THAN MOST OTHER BRANDS I'VE TIRED. IT MEANT MY EXCEPTIONS AND I BUY IT WHEN I RUN OUT. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY SO ITS NOT TO EXPENSIVE.
Tessa W.
Tessa W.
Does this work well in reducing frizzy hair? Also does this mask help manage tangles better?
Watertown, SD