BY MATRIX

Helps protect against daily environmental damage that can age hair prematurely. Restores a youthful-looking shine to hair with added softness, silkiness and bounce. see more...

Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biolage is my favorite hair care brand, and this conditioner is no exception. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy looking and it smells amazing! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this when it was on sale and it was great , left my hair smelling good and felt refreshing .
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Foristell, MO
Love this conditioner smells great and also makes my hair so smooth and shiny. I love the texture of it as well
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Rosemount , MN
Pretty much anything Biolage touches, turns to gold- and this product is no exception. It leaves my hair incredibly soft and moisturized, and smells amazing. Love it!
Becky M.
Becky M.
Roy, UT
I love this product! It works great and smells amazing! Would recommend this to anyone!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Stanford , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where do I even start?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this conditioner!! It is AMAZING. It makes your hair extreamly soft, while smelling awesome at the same time. A little pricey but totally worth it!
Makenzie T.
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is the only conditioner that keeps my hair silky and brushable. It's a bit expensive, but totally worth it. It makes it so easy to detangle your hair and really, really conditions it.
monica m.
monica m.
I love everything about biolage it's my favorite shampoo and conditioner keeps my hair shiny and beautiful!!!!
Anna C.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
The Biolage conditioner smells amazing and helps keep my hair strong and smooth. For people with really fine hair it works great!