BY MATRIX

Shampoo for Overprocessed Hair No Sulfates or Parabens 2 With Pro-Keratin Silk Extract 3 Promotes Silky Feeling KeratinDose Shampoo creates a rich, sulfate-free lather that helps maintain the integrity of overprocessed hair* see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This product SAVED MY HAIR. I have extremely fine hair and I have been bleaching it for a good 5+ years. Unfortunately, I never took care of my hair like you are supposed to when bleaching it. This last year, all of the chemicals on my hair really caught up to me and I began to HATE my hair. It was so dull and dry, and it was so miserable trying to brush out all of the time... especially after a shower. I came across this shampoo and within one use, I could brush it out so easily. Now after using it for about two months, my hair looks/feels brand new. I'm still going to wait a while to bleach it again, just because I know it needs the break.. But if you feel like your hair is hopeless, try this shampoo and conditioner! A little goes a long way, so the bottles will last you forever. You can also switch up your shampoo and only use this one every two washes or so, if you want it to last longer. You won't regret this purchase, and it smells soooo good.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I love this shampoo- it has saved my life and Clients many times. It really works restructuring and repairing the damage done to hair from the inside of the hair . I would only use one to two times a week at first then alternate with other matrix shampoo as it does have keratin in it to repair the weakened strands. It’s a staple In my haircare routine for life- matrix better not discontinue this!
Rachel D.
Bardstown, KY
I get this when it is on sale at ULTA so that the price isn't so extreme but I haven't really noticed that it makes a huge difference in my hair. I have very thick, curly hair that I color and keep straight so there is damage happening and I just didn't see any major improvements but I did like the smell, my hair was soft, and I like the reputable brand.
Megan V.
Ashland, KY
My hair has been so dry and damaged due to thyroid issues and chemo treatments. My hair dresser recommended this product and I've been able to tell a big difference in my hair texture and growth. It is more shiny and doesn't seem to be as damaged.
Jamie K.
Niles, OH
Due to my thyroid issues, my hair had become very dry and brittle. I was so depressed over the way it looked and felt. I purchased Biosilk Biolage Keratindose Shampoo and Conditioner. I could feel a difference immediately and within just a few short months, my hair was soft & silky and easy to manage again! This is my all-time favorite shampoo of all time! I definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry, brittle hair!
Audree P.
Wahiawa, HI
This shampoo leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing! I recently switched to this one from another Brand and the difference in even just one wash was incredible. Definitely recommend it.
Summer A.
Moore, OK
I’ve been using this shampoo/conditioner for a couple months now and I absolutely love it. I have super heavy, course, thick hair. It seems to help soften it and does seem to help repair my bleach blonde ends.
Adriana M.
Alpine, CA
This smells amazing and always leave my hair feeling so soft and silky! The keratin helps repair dry and damaged hair. My scalp tends to get oily pretty quick, so I like to alternate between this and a clarifying shampoo. This is one of my favorite shampoos, I will definitely be purchasing more of in the future.
Brandy A.
This is my favorite shampoo. It smells so wonderful and keeps my hair so healthy without ever leaving residues. Matrix Biolage Advanced Keratindose Restore Gift Set
Megan R.
Matrix is the only brand of shampoo I will use but I do mix up formulas. This keratin one is wonderful! It smells good and helps keep my bleached hair hydrated and soft. It is expensive compared to your local Walmart brands but it’s worth every penny to me!!!
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
Do you feel like this product is just pricey because of the brand name? Do you think it is better than a different off brand ? I've used this for a week and just wondering how long it took people to notice the difference with their hair...