Add a Photo

By MATRIX
#541 in Conditioner
Conditioner for Overprocessed Hair No Sulfates or Parabens 2 With Pro-Keratin Silk Extract 3 Promotes Silky Feeling Formulated with Pro-Keratin + Silk extract, it provides care and moisture to overprocessed hair. KeratinDose Conditioner helps to moisturize and smooth overprocessed hair to nourish and protect against damage while keeping hair feeling silky and manageable*
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
I feel like my hair improved a million times after starting to use this conditioner. I have balayage highlights so my hair is pretty processed and dry. This really conditioned my hair and helped me avoid split-ends. I would recommend this product absolutely. Because it's best to switch up hair products every few months I have bought a second biolage conditioner because I love the way this brand makes my hair feel.
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
San Jose, CA
Jan. 7, 2017, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: Biolage by Matrix Advanced Keratindose Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz
The SCENT! It's my absolute fave. I'm a big fan of clean scents. Think clean laundry(not very selling). I'm not a big fan of floral, sweet scents. Scent aside this leaves my hair soft . I believe it's worth it's more pricey tag. I also use the conditioning spray. I have long hair past my bottom and everyday without fail i get compliments on how healthy my hair looks. Can't see myself using anything else.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I was surprised at how little of this conditioner I needed to use to make my hair manageable. I think the Biolage Advanced Keratindose Shampoo is the standout in this line though. I makes more of a difference than this conditioner for me. However, I do like that this conditioner cuts down on the time I need to brush my long hair. Buy this on sale, since it is overpriced.
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Havelock, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nov. 8, 2016, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: Biolage by Matrix Advanced Keratindose Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz
I am always on the hunt to try new hair products but, I hate spending full retail prices. Especially if the products don't work for myself. Travel size products are my bff! Once I tried this product I was blown away! I even went out and bought the FULL SIZE! When I find products that work it's heaven!!!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
I love Biolage! I have used in since I was younger. My mom always yelled at me because it's expensive and me as a younger child I used too much. I love the smell of it. I make the special trip to Ulta just to buy my Biolage shampoo and conditioner. I definitely recommend any of the Biolage products.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Richmond, VA
Jan. 10, 2017, 1:21 a.m.
Review for: Biolage by Matrix Advanced Keratindose Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz
The best conditioner I have ever used for healthy, manageable, great smelling hair. The best part is that this doesn't weigh my hair down, like many other keratin based products. I use this on my fine, medium thickness hair, and my girlfriend uses it for her thick hair, great results for both of us!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Feb. 7, 2017, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Biolage by Matrix Advanced Keratindose Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz
This is my go to conditioner it keeps my hair in great shape. My split ends as well as frizziness are no longer a problem. The smell is amazing as well. As always biolage products are great fit your hair. I could imagine using anything else on my hair especially in the winter.
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nov. 9, 2016, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Biolage by Matrix Advanced Keratindose Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz
My first introduction to Biolage by Matrix was at a salon. I was stunned how my hair just felt alive. After that there has no looking back. My hair feels nourished, moisturized and healthier. It's a little expensive but worth it.
Lana G.
Lana G.
THIS CONDITIONER IS YASS QUEEN SLAY IN A BOTTLE IF YOUR HAIR IS PROCESSED IN ANYWAY IT NEEDS THIS!! USE A LOT SINCE ITS VERY LIGHT WEIGHT AND IT DOESNT WEIGH MY OWN HAIR DOWN AT ALL GREAT FOR EXTENSIONS TOO
Anaeka  C.
Anaeka C.
Dec. 18, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Biolage by Matrix Advanced Keratindose Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz
This shampoo and conditioner smells great and keeps my hair clean for at least two days with a little help from dry shampoo. My hair has bleached highlights and this product keeps it soft and manageable.
Macy K.
Macy K.
Mc Farland, WI
Does it make your hair oily?
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Bowie, TX
I just purchased this combo set! I am excited to try it. I have thick hair so there is a lot of shampoo and conditioner that make my hair feel heavy and I can't fix it ..... but my hair is dry and needs something to moisturize it. Will this condition weigh down my hair?
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
How often do you have to condition using this product
amber n.
amber n.
Hoagland, IN
I have normally use biolage repair inside shampoo and conditioner. was wondering if anyone has tried the repair inside and the keratindose, and which one do you like best?
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.
Does this help with hair damage