Biolage by Matrix Advanced Keratindose Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Jude M.

BY MATRIX

Conditioner for Overprocessed Hair No Sulfates or Parabens 2 With Pro-Keratin Silk Extract 3 Promotes Silky Feeling Formulated with Pro-Keratin + Silk extract, it provides care and moisture to overprocessed hair. KeratinDose Conditioner helps to moisturize and smooth overprocessed hair to nourish and protect against damage while keeping hair feeling silky and manageable* see more...

• I just purchased this combo set! I am excited to try it. I have t...3 Answers
  • Does this help with hair damage 2 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this product! Ulta has a sale going...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Erin V.
Spring Lake , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is bomb!!!!! A little expensive, but totally worth it when it goes on sale at Ulta for the semi annual hair sale. I have thick, curly hair and this is the only stuff that tames my frizz, makes my hair silky smooth, and keep the curl definition. Usually with hydrating shampoos it makes my hair lose its shape, but this stuff doesn't sacrifice that. My hair is so much easier to brush on this stuff. I highly recommend it. I'll never go back to drugstore brands.
Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to conditioner whenever I shampoo (with the exception of deep conditioning days). It's thick, smells wonderful, and clings to hair so it can sit for a few minutes and really be absorbed. After rinsing, my hair feels smooth and silky, and I bleach my hair pretty regularly. After air drying, it's super shiny, too. Love this stuff!
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As with the shampoo, matrix is the only brand I use! It smells great and keeps my bleached hair soft and hydrated. It isn’t too heavy for my fine hair either which is a plus.
Casey F.
Oceanside
This conditioner is the best one I've come across in my 7 years of doing hair. I have color treated hair (bleached and colored), I use hot tools a LOT and the Keratindose conditioner makes my hair feel like perfect, undamaged, virgin hair again all without fading my color! I also have a super oily scalp and somehow this conditioner super moisturizes my damaged, dry hair without making my scalp any oilier! Even after one use, my hair was incredibly shiny, healthy and felt like a million bucks. And the smell!! Omg, I really can't get enough of the smell. An added bonus of this line of products is that they're sulfate free, making them a wonderful product to use when you have a keratin treatment or blowout.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to conditioner it keeps my hair in great shape. My split ends as well as frizziness are no longer a problem. The smell is amazing as well. As always biolage products are great fit your hair. I could imagine using anything else on my hair especially in the winter.
Rochelle T.
San Jose, CA
The SCENT! It's my absolute fave. I'm a big fan of clean scents. Think clean laundry(not very selling). I'm not a big fan of floral, sweet scents. Scent aside this leaves my hair soft . I believe it's worth it's more pricey tag. I also use the conditioning spray. I have long hair past my bottom and everyday without fail i get compliments on how healthy my hair looks. Can't see myself using anything else.
Monica B.
Hopland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff !! My hair is overprocessed / grey all the time ! I am starting to get hair breakage so the ladies at JCP recommended it to me. Got it on sale the shampoo too. It makes my hair super soft! My curls are looking way better not frizzy ! Love it !  Great smell too !!
Anaeka  C.
This shampoo and conditioner smells great and keeps my hair clean for at least two days with a little help from dry shampoo. My hair has bleached highlights and this product keeps it soft and manageable.
Bailey B.
Richmond, VA
The best conditioner I have ever used for healthy, manageable, great smelling hair. The best part is that this doesn't weigh my hair down, like many other keratin based products. I use this on my fine, medium thickness hair, and my girlfriend uses it for her thick hair, great results for both of us!
Maddi P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on sale at Ulta and I love it so much. I use the conditioner too. My hair is bleached/balayage but it's never felt so healthy! I swear it's all thanks to this stuff!
Macy K.
Mc Farland, WI
Does it make your hair oily?
Taylor L.
Bowie, TX
I just purchased this combo set! I am excited to try it. I have thick hair so there is a lot of shampoo and conditioner that make my hair feel heavy and I can't fix it ..... but my hair is dry and needs something to moisturize it. Will this condition weigh down my hair?
Aliesha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with hair damage
amber n.
Hoagland, IN
I have normally use biolage repair inside shampoo and conditioner. was wondering if anyone has tried the repair inside and the keratindose, and which one do you like best?
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you have to condition using this product