Biolage by Matrix Advanced Keratindose Conditioner, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Jude M.

BY MATRIX

Conditioner for Overprocessed Hair No Sulfates or Parabens 2 With Pro-Keratin Silk Extract 3 Promotes Silky Feeling Formulated with Pro-Keratin + Silk extract, it provides care and moisture to overprocessed hair. KeratinDose Conditioner helps to moisturize and smooth overprocessed hair to nourish and protect against damage while keeping hair feeling silky and manageable* see more...

• I just purchased this combo set! I am excited to try it. I have t...3 Answers
  • Does this help with hair damage 2 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this product! Ulta has a sale going...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rochelle T.
Rochelle T.
San Jose, CA
The SCENT! It's my absolute fave. I'm a big fan of clean scents. Think clean laundry(not very selling). I'm not a big fan of floral, sweet scents. Scent aside this leaves my hair soft . I believe it's worth it's more pricey tag. I also use the conditioning spray. I have long hair past my bottom and everyday without fail i get compliments on how healthy my hair looks. Can't see myself using anything else.
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Havelock, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always on the hunt to try new hair products but, I hate spending full retail prices. Especially if the products don't work for myself. Travel size products are my bff! Once I tried this product I was blown away! I even went out and bought the FULL SIZE! When I find products that work it's heaven!!!
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Richmond, VA
The best conditioner I have ever used for healthy, manageable, great smelling hair. The best part is that this doesn't weigh my hair down, like many other keratin based products. I use this on my fine, medium thickness hair, and my girlfriend uses it for her thick hair, great results for both of us!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to conditioner it keeps my hair in great shape. My split ends as well as frizziness are no longer a problem. The smell is amazing as well. As always biolage products are great fit your hair. I could imagine using anything else on my hair especially in the winter.
Greeshma R.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first introduction to Biolage by Matrix was at a salon. I was stunned how my hair just felt alive. After that there has no looking back. My hair feels nourished, moisturized and healthier. It's a little expensive but worth it.
Anaeka  C.
Anaeka C.
This shampoo and conditioner smells great and keeps my hair clean for at least two days with a little help from dry shampoo. My hair has bleached highlights and this product keeps it soft and manageable.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Biolage by Matrix Advanced Keratindose Conditioner. It makes my hair feel so soft and hydrates it. It helps with my split ends and a little goes a long way.
Lexi O.
Lexi O.
Scranton, AR
I love my Biolage! Worth the price... Always leaves my hair feeling super soft and hydrated, but not looking greasy!
Malloree H.
Malloree H.
Alvord, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite shampoo and conditioner combo. Makes my hair super soft, and leaves my hair smelling wonderful!
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Flint, MI
Love this xonditioner. The shampoo is awesome to. Hair is left soft and smells so good.
Macy K.
Macy K.
Mc Farland, WI
Does it make your hair oily?
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Bowie, TX
I just purchased this combo set! I am excited to try it. I have thick hair so there is a lot of shampoo and conditioner that make my hair feel heavy and I can't fix it ..... but my hair is dry and needs something to moisturize it. Will this condition weigh down my hair?
amber n.
amber n.
Hoagland, IN
I have normally use biolage repair inside shampoo and conditioner. was wondering if anyone has tried the repair inside and the keratindose, and which one do you like best?
Aliesha A.
Aliesha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with hair damage
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you have to condition using this product