BY MATRIX

Shampoo for Weak, Fragile Hair With Intra-Cylane + Bamboo 2 No Parabens 3 Promotes Healthy-Looking Hair Biolage Advanced Fiberstrong strengthens weak hair, formulated with the power of Intra-Cylane plus Bamboo and Ceramide to fill in the hair structure. Fortifies fragile areas as it conditions for super-charged strength with a soft touch* Fiberstrong shampoo helps gently cleanse as it helps reinforce strength* and elasticity for shiny, healthy-looking, resilient hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
tiffany a.
tiffany a.
wahiawa
Beauty Junkie Expert
So let me tell you a horror story. I went from having black hair to having brown hair with blonde highlights, told my stylist I wanted to SLOWLY start the transition to get gray hair. She decided let's just bleach the crap out of your hair. I lost so much hair and whatever was left was super damaged. I waited about two weeks before I took my very yellow hair to another stylist. She helped me get to a color I was happy with and didn't damage my hair too much more. She recommended this shampoo and conditioner to me and I've been using it for about 5 weeks now. And it's worked wonders! My hair actually feels like hair again!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Ramstein
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioning duo!! Such little amount goes a long way. I love the smell and it leave my hair feeling healthy.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an amazing shampoo! And it smells even more amazing. Leaves my hair feeling great as well
Keziah M.
Keziah M.
San Francisco
Helps keep frizz at a minimum. Adds moisture to dry hair making it manageable but not oily or greasy.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love boilage shampoo. I like that this product makes my hair so soft and doesn't leave build up at all.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Omaha, NE
I usually love Biolage products but I'm not impressed with this one at all. My hair has been super dry & breaking off lately so I tried this after a recommendation from the sales lady. I felt like this made my hair even more dry the longer I used it unfortunately. Not the right product for thick, coarse hair!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this product and it worked great! The smell is amazing and I could go two - three days between washing. I recently switched to wella just because it worked better for my colored hair. The lather was great and left my hair feeling very clean
Leanna G.
Leanna G.
Oak Ridge, LA
This is one of the best brands of shampoo that actually works! I have the worst combination of hair. My crown is oily, my ends are dry and brittle, and my hair is thin and baby fineūüėí. Most brands do nothing for my hair but this moisturizes my hair making it more manageable! I highly recommend
Regina B.
Regina B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. Especially with the hair I have it does the job perfect. Never leaves an oily residue which is a major plus.
Karen O.
Karen O.
I just bought this product at a Ulta and I have to say I'm impressed because i have thin,oily, & fragil hair that falls off and it was beginning to concern me because I took biotin and I didn't notice a difference since buying this shampoo I have to say my hair doesn't get oily and I can go with out washing my hair for days I would say my hair does fall when I take a shower but through the day it doesn't get oily but it isn't falling as much as it used to. My only I would recommend is getting a conditioner I didn't get it because I know my hair is oily and thin.
Georgia T.
Georgia T.
Rua gralha azul, 128 almirante tamandaré
Is the mask cost-effective?