BY MATRIX

Shampoo for Weak, Fragile Hair With Intra-Cylane + Bamboo 2 No Parabens 3 Promotes Healthy-Looking Hair Biolage Advanced Fiberstrong strengthens weak hair, formulated with the power of Intra-Cylane plus Bamboo and Ceramide to fill in the hair structure. Fortifies fragile areas as it conditions for super-charged strength with a soft touch* Fiberstrong shampoo helps gently cleanse as it helps reinforce strength* and elasticity for shiny, healthy-looking, resilient hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Such a amazing quality product. I love the way it makes my hair feel. Like I just came out of the salon. The price isn’t cheap at all but it lasts a while and you know you are putting something great in your hair. I will always continue to buy and recommend
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
5 out of 5
JCP salon stylist recommended this product for my husband's hair after highlighting to keep it from being brassy. It really helps, protects his color and makes his hair really soft. The size is a little small for the price, but overall it's a hit.
Talisha C.
I️ love this shampoo and their conditioner - long lasting and has a wonderful smell. It is so good and pretty affordable for the amount that you get. It lathers so well too. I️ will definitely be buying this again in the future.
Tamara F.
Matrix Biolage is my holy grail shampoo. There’s different ones for different concerns and they leave nothing out. The best shampoo for all types of hair, hands down. This one made my hair look and feel so healthy and strong. I even noticed less fallout after just a week of using. It’s a little expensive but I usually find a deal at SmartStyle or JCPenny. Definitely recommend!
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
I would reccomend this shampoo mostly for damaged hair, but would work for more most any hair type. Has a characteristic light but clean minty type scent and I love it best with a volumizing conditioner as some repairitive hydrating shampoos can rob hair of its body.
tiffany a.
wahiawa
So let me tell you a horror story. I went from having black hair to having brown hair with blonde highlights, told my stylist I wanted to SLOWLY start the transition to get gray hair. She decided let's just bleach the crap out of your hair. I lost so much hair and whatever was left was super damaged. I waited about two weeks before I took my very yellow hair to another stylist. She helped me get to a color I was happy with and didn't damage my hair too much more. She recommended this shampoo and conditioner to me and I've been using it for about 5 weeks now. And it's worked wonders! My hair actually feels like hair again!
Karen O.
I just bought this product at a Ulta and I have to say I'm impressed because i have thin,oily, & fragil hair that falls off and it was beginning to concern me because I took biotin and I didn't notice a difference since buying this shampoo I have to say my hair doesn't get oily and I can go with out washing my hair for days I would say my hair does fall when I take a shower but through the day it doesn't get oily but it isn't falling as much as it used to. My only I would recommend is getting a conditioner I didn't get it because I know my hair is oily and thin.
Regina B.
Fort Bragg, NC
This product is amazing. Especially with the hair I have it does the job perfect. Never leaves an oily residue which is a major plus.
Emma M.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I love love boilage shampoo. I like that this product makes my hair so soft and doesn't leave build up at all.
Sharleen T.
You can never go wrong with this brand you could always find something amazing it is pretty expensive for hair product but you could always find it on sale
Georgia T.
Rua gralha azul, 128 almirante tamandaré
Is the mask cost-effective?