BY MATRIX

Conditioner for Fragile Hair No Parabens 2 With Intra-Cylane Ceramide 3 Helps Fortify Fragile Areas Formulated with the power of Intra-Cylane and Ceramide to fill in the hair structure. Helps fortify fragile areas as it conditions for super-charged strength with a soft touch* FiberStrong Conditioner helps to detangle as it helps reinforce strength and moisture and elasticity for hair that s resistant to damage, yet soft to touch and healthy looking. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Andrea O.
DICKSON, TN
Love this shampoo and conditioner! My hair looks and feels so much healthier since I have been using it. I have fine hair that is not weighed down by either, and I dont feel the build up I was feeling with previous products. When Ulta had their liter sale I stocked up on both!
Kaitlyn H.
Jefferson, OH
Every time I use this conditioner it feels like I just walked out of the salon. And that’s an amazing feeling to me. It’s extremely hydrating and worth the money. I enjoy a conditioner that smells great and keeps my hair looking silky smooth.
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
This is tried and true as far as healthy hair and anti breakage goes. This keeps my long red locks silky and strong at all times. I wish it wasn't so expensive but you do get what you pay for when it comes to matrix product. Straight up
Angela N.
this is an excellent conditioner! it hydrates my fine, long, fragile hair and also makes it soft. i haven't been using it long enough to say whether or not my hair is any stronger but i'm hopeful. it's a thicker conditioner but it spreads easily throughout my hair and it doesn't take much. as for the scent, i'm very sensitive to smells and thought this was a mild one... but very familiar scent. than i realized it's a l'oréal scent. duh!
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I really like this conditioner. My hair is super dry due to over dying and heat tools but this makes my hair look healthy and shiny. It's hard to find a conditioner that can make my hair look healthy and this one does it. I would recommend to anyone, but especially those with dry or damaged hair. It's like a little miracle in a bottle.
Margo W.
I love this product! It is great because it smells like fresh like summer. It also makes your skin feel clean after you use it. There is no oily residue like you get sometimes from cheaper brands. It took me a while to get through the bottle because it's so potent, and I would definitely recommend to others.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
This product is awesome! Not only does it smell amazing but it works wonders!! Easy to come after the shower and it has the perfect amount of sudzyness!
Rachel C.
Cupertino, CA
I LOVE BIOLAGE SHAMPOO. The scent is fresh and leaves me feeling clean. it is not heavy, and lathers very well. Definitely one of my favorite shampoos.
Tara K.
Athens, MI
My sister goes to cosmetology school and she totally recommends this. Ots the only conditioner and shampoo she uses. It's super awesome for your hair.
Griselda L.
I went to a hair salon who used this shampoo and it smelled so good! My hair was soft and smooth after they used it so I'd love to try again