BY MATRIX

Conditioner for Fragile Hair No Parabens 2 With Intra-Cylane Ceramide 3 Helps Fortify Fragile Areas Formulated with the power of Intra-Cylane and Ceramide to fill in the hair structure. Helps fortify fragile areas as it conditions for super-charged strength with a soft touch* FiberStrong Conditioner helps to detangle as it helps reinforce strength and moisture and elasticity for hair that s resistant to damage, yet soft to touch and healthy looking. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I really like this conditioner. My hair is super dry due to over dying and heat tools but this makes my hair look healthy and shiny. It's hard to find a conditioner that can make my hair look healthy and this one does it. I would recommend to anyone, but especially those with dry or damaged hair. It's like a little miracle in a bottle.
Margo W.
Margo W.
I love this product! It is great because it smells like fresh like summer. It also makes your skin feel clean after you use it. There is no oily residue like you get sometimes from cheaper brands. It took me a while to get through the bottle because it's so potent, and I would definitely recommend to others.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome! Not only does it smell amazing but it works wonders!! Easy to come after the shower and it has the perfect amount of sudzyness!
Mistie M.
Mistie M.
Hermitage, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product several months ago and I simply love it. My hair feels soft and is very shiny. Also, the shampoo smells great!
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything Biolage is amazing. I have yet to find a product they make that I don't like
I would definitely recommend this
Mardomy G.
Mardomy G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is amazing! My life was change with this conditioner , I really like it, it is so good.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Dickson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo and conditioner! My hair looks and feels so much healthier since I have been using it. I have fine hair that is not weighed down by either, and I dont feel the build up I was feeling with previous products. When Ulta had their liter sale I stocked up on both!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Ramstein
I love this brand. It smells just like you left the salon. I have oily hair and it does the trick.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Cupertino, CA
I LOVE BIOLAGE SHAMPOO. The scent is fresh and leaves me feeling clean. it is not heavy, and lathers very well. Definitely one of my favorite shampoos.
Griselda L.
Griselda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to a hair salon who used this shampoo and it smelled so good! My hair was soft and smooth after they used it so I'd love to try again