BY MATRIX

Conditioner for Fragile Hair No Parabens 2 With Intra-Cylane Ceramide 3 Helps Fortify Fragile Areas Formulated with the power of Intra-Cylane and Ceramide to fill in the hair structure. Helps fortify fragile areas as it conditions for super-charged strength with a soft touch* FiberStrong Conditioner helps to detangle as it helps reinforce strength and moisture and elasticity for hair that s resistant to damage, yet soft to touch and healthy looking. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Emily M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Made my hair extremely soft and helped repair split ends, my hair looked and felt brand new
Sydney S.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using biolage for years. I went through a period where my hair was greasy for days and I couldnt figure out why. I showered every day and it wouldnt go away. I switched to Biolage and my hair went back to normal almost instantly. It smells really good too :)
LaTaya N.
If you want a great smelling, affordable, silky shampoo this is the one. I love this stuff it has an amazing scent and lasts long. It's better than most shampoos and conditioner compared to other hair products in this price range.
Rebecca R.
Begin reviw esse produto e maravilhoso eu amei ele é eu recomendo vcs comprar ele é ótimo
Ieleen H.
Seattle, WA
My hair keeps on falling and I want to stop it Does this product work for my problem?
Maria P.
Mexicali , ME
How does this help to my hair?