BY MATRIX

Conditioner for Fragile Hair No Parabens 2 With Intra-Cylane Ceramide 3 Helps Fortify Fragile Areas Formulated with the power of Intra-Cylane and Ceramide to fill in the hair structure. Helps fortify fragile areas as it conditions for super-charged strength with a soft touch* FiberStrong Conditioner helps to detangle as it helps reinforce strength and moisture and elasticity for hair that s resistant to damage, yet soft to touch and healthy looking. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
OH my goodness, if you haven’t used the Fiberstrong line then you need to start now. Its fortified with bamboo extracts which helps strengthen damaged or limp hair, especially fantastic for fine textured hair. I love the whole Biolage advanced line, it’s perfect for anyone’s hair. ❤️
Tiara W.
PORTLAND, OR
This conditioner is great and helps your hair build a strong foundation. It has a good long lasting scent. I like that it helps your hair from getting brittle and breaking definitely good for your hair if you dye it a lot.
LaTaya N.
If you want a great smelling, affordable, silky shampoo this is the one. I love this stuff it has an amazing scent and lasts long. It's better than most shampoos and conditioner compared to other hair products in this price range.
Sydney S.
Raleigh, NC
I have been using biolage for years. I went through a period where my hair was greasy for days and I couldnt figure out why. I showered every day and it wouldnt go away. I switched to Biolage and my hair went back to normal almost instantly. It smells really good too :)
Emily M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Made my hair extremely soft and helped repair split ends, my hair looked and felt brand new
Ash R.
Coimbatore
I have been using this since past 6 years.. amazing formula for hair..!!! I highly recommend this product for those who want shiny and smooth manageable hair.
Rebecca R.
Begin reviw esse produto e maravilhoso eu amei ele é eu recomendo vcs comprar ele é ótimo
Ieleen H.
Seattle, WA
My hair keeps on falling and I want to stop it Does this product work for my problem?
Maria P.
Mexicali , ME
How does this help to my hair?