BY MATRIX

Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Passaic, NJ
This is really good when I just want to get the hair out of my face and held back into a pony tail or bun. I'm not really sure if it will work well with a style that needs a good amount of gel to keep it down. I would definitely buy it again once I run out!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Cadillac, MI
This is a really nice product, it gives my hair lots of volume and doesn't make it greasy. I have a lot of hair but it is fine and this spray does wonders for it. It lasts a really long time but I am definitely going to buy it again.
Molly K. M.
Molly K. M.
Paducah, Ky
One of the best things about matrix biologe hair products is the smell! Oh my goodness it's heavenly! I like to use their spray gel when I wear my hair curl. It eliminates frizz without being too crunchy!
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
Conneaut, OH
Wonderful for a scrunching, or spraying in your hair before you blow dry to add volume. Highly recommend for the girly girls.
Olga L.
Olga L.
Bronx, NY
Love it! the spray holds for a long time. It's smell great and it doesn't weigh the hair down either. it's a must try.
Frances C.
Frances C.
Ashland, KY
Best gel that I have ever tried. My hair looked great using this. I am definitely buying it from now on.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Liberty, IN
The biolage line is my all time favorite. This light spray gel is perfect for making waves with definition without being crunchy. Love the shampoos and conditioners too!
Allison R.
Allison R.
Frisco, TX
I like this product because my hair was not as frizzy and it smells amazing. All of the Biolage products smell great
member-2653374a0
member-2653374a0
I've used this product and loved it. I recommended it to my sis inlaw since she has really curly hair and was looking for something good and she is loving it
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Manorville, NY
This product worked great on my thick, wavy hair! Didn't way my hair down like other products!