6 answers

For me personally it made my hair feel heavy and dirty. That’s when I left it in. My daughter has a different hair texture (curly) and she didn’t have an issue. I did not like the smell the following day, I blow dry and have clean bedding I swear lol this made both my hair and my daughters hair smell awful. I rewashed. Love the dry shampoo, shampoo scrub is ok but the spray is a no for me and I was so excited for it too! Hope it works great for you ❤️
il y a 2 mois
Awesome! It does not leave my hair greasy but instead left my hair very smooth and soft, I was able to detangle easily and leave my hair smooth and soft and it allowed me to have my hair down in a super windy car without it tangling!!
il y a 2 mois
No grease for my thick, course hair. Detangling benefits seem to be great. The fragrance is island fresh and it makes me love their line even more!
il y a 2 mois
Its good for detangling. My hair is highlighted, so it is dry and it didn't make it greasy.
il y a 2 mois
Because my hair is dyed blond, it has moments when it is very dry and tangled ,this is the time when this spray comes in .Honestly, it remained a little oily, but I applied a more generous amount. If I remember it is recommended to leave it on or wash it after 2-3 minutes. I recommend you to try the right variant for you. 😘
il y a un an
It’s AWESOME for detangling. I have super knotty hair and this makes my hair very easy to brush. And no, it doesn’t leave the hair greasy. 100% recommend!!!
il y a un an