Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayBiolage
All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray

Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray

by Biolage

Biolage All-In-One Multi-Benefit Spray with coconut infusion is for everyone, everywhere, and every time. No matter the hair texture, curly to straight, thin to thick; no matter the hair moment, wet or dry, this multi-tasking spray will help enhance shine, fight frizz, detangle, protect from heat, prevent split ends and more! Features the floral heritage Biolage scent with notes of mandarin, rose and sandalwood. Your new go to for controlled, healthy looking hair.

Recommendation ?
Is this product at all similar to coconut Uniq1?
Start your review of Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Caroline K.
Doylestown, PA
Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray uploaded by Caroline K.
This can be used as a leave in conditioner or can be washed out like a deep conditioner. It spelled great and the most was perfect, not too thin/fine but not too chunky. It did make my hair a bit less frizzy and softer but I’ve used other leave-in that were much more hydrating and better at taking frizz.
Autumn B.
Hamilton, OH
Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray uploaded by Autumn B.
I like Biolage. I love the packaging for this product. With a big coconut on the bottle I was really expecting it to smell a little tropical or like coconut but it does not in any way. It has the classic strong Biolage scent. This isn't a big deal but because the visual of the bottle I was thrown off a bit. Scent plays a major factor for most people so it's worth noting. Otherwise the product delivers on detangling, smoothing, defrizzing and heat protecting. It's a great dupe for an higher price point leave in if you're on the hunt for one. Price point is more than reasonable!
Bella K.
Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray uploaded by Bella K.
I love everything this product claims, but it's not for my hair type. I felt like it weighed down my hair. I think this product would be perfect for thicker hair types.
Malia J.
Mission Viejo, CA
Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray uploaded by Malia J.
This is a great leave in conditioner. It could also work as a detangler. Spray on wet hair, focusing on tips. The tips of my hair tend to be dry because of my hair highlights. I’d say that the room for improvement would be making sure all the ingredients are clean and non toxic, otherwise I would give 5 stars!
Chandra G.
Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray uploaded by Chandra G.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. Biolage All in one coconut infusion is a great multipurpose conditioning spray that has coconut oil as its main ingredient. I have naturally curly coiled hair and after a few uses I have notice less frizz and less hair breaks when combing. Having coconut oil in this product added luster, shine and softness to my hair. When I applied it on wet hair as a leave-in there was no knots which helped to make the detangling process so much easier and protected my hair from heat when blowing drying. My hair didn’t feel dry, the texture was smooth and bouncy. After styling my curls were tamed, well moisturized, and didn’t feel weighed down as I have experienced with similar products.
The number one thing I love about this product is that it is a vegan formula that does not contain harsh ingredients such as sulfates, parabens, artificial color, or waxes. Though this spray doesn’t have a coconut scent it smells sweet and heavenly. Key notes are mandarin, rose and sandalwood. This spray is a light creamy consistency. Overall this spray offered many great benefits for my medium length curly coiled natural hair type.
Terri C.
Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray uploaded by Terri C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this product as a welcome gift from Ulta when I became a Diamond member a few months ago (thank you, Ulta!). Since the pandemic started, my hair has grown very long which has a tendency to get frizzy and tangly. This product was a godsend at the right time! I spray this on after I wash my hair. It makes my hair feel healthier, more conditioned and makes it so much easier to detangle. The scent is really nice too, very light, refreshing and clean. Matrix Biolage All In One Spray 150mL
Abigail B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray uploaded by Abigail B.
This product is a nice light conditioning spray. The scent is nice a light and not overpowering. Overall a very good product. It gives your hair a very nice soft texture.
crystal S.
Wright City, MO
Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray uploaded by crystal S.
I liked this treatment spray it seems to add a softness to hair after it drys and it doesn't make it feel sticky. it has a nice faint coconut scent that's not overwhelming like some can be. I used it on my hair as well as my 10 year old crazy curly hair and it seemed to work great on both our hair.
Lis K.
Marlton, NJ
Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray uploaded by Lis K.
I really enjoyed this spray on wet hair. It helped condition my thick long straight hair. I found when I would lightly towel dry my hair, spray this on the lower half of my hair and then let my hair air dry it would stay soft and not tangle. My hair would also look great the next day and not feel greasy or tangle up overnight. I will continue to keep using like this. I did try it as a leave in before blow drying my hair and it worked great for that but I would also use an additional heat protection cream with it. The bottle mentions you can use this on dry hair but when I did that I found the coconut scent lingered too long for me. I love the way the spray smelled when sprayed on my wet hair and left to dry but was a bit too strong for spraying on my dry hair.
Ryan B.
Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray uploaded by Ryan B.
This product works great! I like it for using as a heat protectant and then after styling it leaves my hair more shiny and smooth. It also works great on natural hair and helps diminish frizz and makes it look smoother. My hair is wavy and it actually enhanced it and made my hair look curlier. It makes your hair feel soft and it does smell really good. If you are sensitive to smell though, don’t use it. Also a little goes a long way, if you use too much the hair can look crunchy. There is also a lot of product, the bottle is huge!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
LeAnn W.
Lenoir, NC
a month ago
Dayana S. a month ago
Yesss I and I love it . You hair feels really soft 😊
Carrissa V.
Riverbank, CA
9 months ago
Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray ? I'm in the process of trying to heal my hair so it's as healthy as possible before I go blonde.. is this a good product to help moisturizer damaged hair?
Laura R. 5 months ago
My hair went really dry after dying and heat styling it but this is great becuase its so versatile. You don't need to put it in and wash it out so its great for everyday use. Really tamed my static and fluffiness too
Shae W.
a year ago
zoe L. 10 months ago
You can always try the smaller size, but it’s really an awesome product so I’d say go for it :)
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
a year ago
Gianina U. 10 months ago
Because my hair is dyed blond, it has moments when it is very dry and tangled ,this is the time when this spray comes in .Honestly, it remained a little oily, but I applied a more generous amount. If I remember it is recommended to leave it on or wash it after 2-3 minutes. I recommend you to try the right variant for you. 😘
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
2 years ago
Is there a cheaper alternative to Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray? It does amazing for my fly aways and keeps my hair silky all day, but it’s $20 a bottle.
Dez E. a year ago
The Pantene one is pretty good too
Yvonne C.
Fayetteville, NC
2 years ago
Aimee-Lee M. 9 months ago
I use on wet hair to avoid it leaving my hair greasy