Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Spray

by Matrix

Biolage All-In-One Multi-Benefit Spray with coconut infusion is for everyone, everywhere, and every time. No matter the hair texture, curly to straight, thin to thick; no matter the hair moment, wet or dry, this multi-tasking spray will help enhance shine, fight frizz, detangle, protect from heat, prevent split ends and more! Your new go to for controlled, healthy looking hair.

Aqua\u002FWater\u002FEau, Cocos Nucifera Oil\u002FCoconut Oil, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate\u002FDicaprate, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum\u002FFragrance, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-6, Xylose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Benzophenone-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Benzoate, Orchis Mascula Extract\u003C\u002FDIV\u003E\u003CDIV\u003ECinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Bht, Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate.

Is there a cheaper alternative to Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Spray? It does amazing for my fly aways and keeps my hair silky all day, but it’s $20 a bottle.
Start your review of Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Spray!
Tomah, WI
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my review and all opinions are my own. My HG leave in spray is the It's A 10 spray so I was hesitant to try another product. I have tried other Biolage products and I've always enjoyed them. This was an excellent product; I used it as a detangling spray and it made my hair easy to brush out when wet. It has a nice light scent as well.
Biolage All-In-One Coconut Infusion Multi-Benefit Spray uploaded by Katie O.
Once I Saw This Was Something “Coconut” I Was Kinda Put Off By It And Disappointed In A Way. I’m NOT A Lover Of Coconut Scents/Even Food With Coconut. Lol. But, I’m Sooo Glad I Gave This A Chance! Barely Smells Like Coconut At All, Just The AWESOME Traditional #Biolage Smell!! Works WONDERS With My UBER THICK Hair Getting It All Smooth & Detangled! 💖 This Stuff Especially When Used After The Purple Shampoo! I’m Sooo Glad Both FABULOUS Products Were Sent COMPLIMENTARY FREE To Me By #Influenster To Test & Give Reviews On! 💜💖
This item is recently released and I'm already in love it's a great primer for heat protection plus it's a fantastic spray leave in it smells amazing and I definitely would recommend it for any hair type. I cannot vouch for it's multi-use bianchi production and moisture but I definitely love it
Canoga Park, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I was skeptical to use this product on my fine hair but I was amazed. It doesn’t weigh my hair down at all. It is very nourishing and it leaves my hair unbelievably soft with no frizz. I love that it is also a heat protectant. It smells amazing and I can’t wait to continue using it!
Purchased at: Amazon
Really loving this spray! I have really really dry hair due to over processing & this has really helped detangle and keep my hair feeling soft. Only 4 stars because it does make my roots oilier than usual but highly recommend!
Tampa , FL
My hair feels terrible when I don’t put this in. It’s my everyday use now. I got a small travel size and it has last me about 2.5 weeks so far and I use it every time I take a shower! Definitely buying again!
Springfield , MO
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE this stuff! I got my first bottle in a past box box, and I liked it so much I bought it again. I use it on damp or dry hair as part of a curl refresh routine. The smell is great. I definitely recommend this product.
Athol, MA
Love it love it love it! I received a free bottle for my honest review and wow! I helped my frizzness and my kids cowlicks. I even was brave enough to ride around with my window half down. My hair still looked great. At ULTA You can buy two get one free that is a great deal!
Halifax, PA
I recieved this product in my VoxBox. This is a great pro product. It smells amazing. This sprays work great for my straight color treated dry hair. My favorite way to use the versatile product is use it as a leave in conditioner. I love that you are able to use this is damp or dry hair! I just use a couple of sprits when my hair is feeling dry and damaged. I will totally be buying this when I run out. I would definitely recommend this
Walloon Lake, MI
I recieved the Biolage All-In-On Coconut Infusion Multi Benefit Spray free for review from Influenster, however that in no way affects my honest review of this product. I gave this product a low rating based solely on the scent. It reminds me of what crushed Sweet Tarts or Fun Dip powder smells like. It is extremely sweet smelling and gave me a terrible headache every time I tried to use it. I was disappointed that it is a "coconut infusion" but smelled nothing like coconut. The product itself is great! As a light leave in conditioner it left my hair smooth and shiny even in humid conditions. It also helped tame my hair when I was having a terrible frizzy day. It has a nice fine mist spray so it doesnt put too much product into your hair, nor does it weigh hair down. I will definitely be passing my bottle along to a family member who can use it without having the reaction I had to the scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Richmond, KY
2 months ago
Krystal S. • 22 days ago
It will be on sale at jcpenney for $13
Fayetteville, NC
10 months ago
Brena R. • 6 months ago
I use it after a shower for a detangler. I use it for heat protection. I use it on dry hair for fly-aways.