BY MATRIX

Ko L.
Redding , CA
I love the nice silky feeling of my hair after applying this to my hair I feel it makes my hair feel beautiful. I usually put it after shampoo to treat the damage I made but I love this and definitely recommend to buying
Maria P.
Minneapolis
This stufff makes my hair soft and shiny and makes my hair seem more strong and doesn’t make my hair shed a lot either which is good. I would recommend this to others for some good hydration for the hair
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I have very dry curly hair and this is one of the only sort of "daily use" type conditioners that works well consistently without fail. It seems to never create buildup or stop working, always leaves my curls hydrated, and it smells lovely as well.
Leslie P.
I struggled with dry hair for a long time and most conditioners just made it nasty oily. Then I found Biolage Age Rejuvenating Conditioner by Matrix and fell in love! It is the perfect moisturizer for my hair! Highly recommended!
malgorzata s.
Airmont, New York
I have always used Matrix products, but this age rejuvenating line helps my aging hair stay strong. I'm completely satisfied with this product. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a very good conditioner.
Kayla S.
Valdosta, GA
I love Matrix's conditioners. They make your hair unbelievably soft and give it weightless volume. Defiantely my favorite brand to buy when I can afford it.
Kaley P.
Love this stuff! Seriously smells so good and leaves my hair so soft. It's hard to maintain my frizzy hair but this really does the trick.
Trisha A.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love this product, its amazing! Please try it everyone , you wont regret it for sure, this is one of my favorite products, trust me
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Love all things Biolage. Make sure you purchase your product from a salon to make sure it's the real deal. Conditions beautifully.
Brooke C.
Bartlesville, OK
Probably my favorite conditioner. It smells amazing and makes my hair soft. Does not leave a build up that makes my hair dull.