Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerBiolage
3 Butter Control System Conditioner for Unruly Hair

Biolage 3 Butter Control System Conditioner for Unruly Hair

by Biolage

Tames and transforms unruly hair, defines curls and provides deep nourishment

How this works in your hair type?
Start your review of Biolage 3 Butter Control System Conditioner for Unruly Hair!
Lillian S.
Biolage 3 Butter Control System Conditioner for Unruly Hair uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This made my hair feel soft and manageable. It looked healthy and it helped with frizz too. I really liked the results I had with this conditioner.
Cori S.
Albuquerque, NM
BEST SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER EVER! Amazing smell and leaves my hair so clean, shiny, and hydrated! Hands down best I’ve tried! You won’t regret buying this at all! Got with Influenster and my fav box do far
Jai M.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Always loved Biolage brand for shampoo/conditioner and have started using the 3 butter set. I find my hair smooth, easy to manage, keeps it looking healthy, and lasting very well for a few days. My hair is long, thick, usually requires detangler, and has high/low lights. I generally wash every 3 days and it makes my hair look good between washes.
Grecia G.
Greensboro, NC
Biolage 3 Butter Control System Conditioner for Unruly Hair uploaded by Grecia G.
This product is my holy grail now! I have hair over 24 inches long & it was always so tangled but this conditioner has made brushing my hair so easy now! Plus, it smells absolutely AMAZING!!! I highly recommend this!
Nat F.
Nice scent that is fairly neutral. Easy to find in stores and mostly affordable. Good for dry hair and great for coarse hair - highly moisturizing. Avoid if you have thin or oil prone hair.
Vanessa T.
Biolage 3 Butter Control System Conditioner for Unruly Hair uploaded by Vanessa T.
I could call it a miracle in a bottle. This conditioner is amazing to detangle the hair, make it soft and moisturized! The product texture is thick, so you don't need to apply much. The trick to avoiding looking greasy is to wash your hair in cold water for a few minutes until all the residue is gone. I tested Biolage 3 butter control system for free, but all my opinions are my own. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Andriana D.
Biolage 3 Butter Control System Conditioner for Unruly Hair uploaded by Andriana D.
I received this for free in my VoxBox. The product smells incredibly good and did a stellar job softening my curls. I am constantly combating frizz, living in such a humid state, and often suffer tangles from being so coily. The conditioner acted somewhat as a detangler by softening my hair to the point that it was much easier to detangle it. I used the product twice using the "baggy method" as to encourage my hair to retain moisture. It did so fairly well.
Kasey K.
Saint Louis , MO
This is such a great product! Makes my hair silky soft and smells like I just came from the salon! Pairs great with shampoo and after care moisturizer. I would recommend this product to any friend and family member.
Bethany N.
Gilmer, TX
Takes the evergrowjng hair! Big fan. I’ve always been a biolage girl and this version of the conditioner is very good for the thickness of my hair.
Evelyn G.
Katy, TX
Este tratamiento completo fue de mucha regeneración para mi cabello que está bastante maltratado; aparte de lo que me ayudó a regenerar su fragancia era divina y no dejaba el cabello pegajoso o chicloso la verdad de los mejores que he usado