BY BIOKLEEN

Concentrated with Chlorine-Free Bleach 3X More Concentrated. Phosphate & Chlorine Free. Gentle to Skin, Even Babies. Safe for High-Efficiency Washers. 75 HE Loads/50 Standard Loads Biokleen Laundry Powder with Oxygen Bleach and Orange Peel Extracts cleans, brightens whites and colors, and deodorizes.  It s gentle and safe enough for your most delicate washables and leaves no irritating residues or harsh fumes. Vegan.  No animal testing or ingredients. see more...

Lace l.
Great detergent. Cleans well and doesn't leave that crusty soap residue. It's kinda pricey and I wouldn't recommend using the grapefruit scented as it may irritate your skin if you have sensitive skin. Other than that is pretty good!
Jodi W.
Portland, OR
Love this soap. Been using it for over 5 years. I used the grapefruit scented detergent and I broke out in a horrible rash. A little goes a long way. We have a HE washer and it works great. I never have soap residue on my clothes from washing. Seems expensive but lasts a long time and makes Cents, LOL.
Tisha G.
Spruce Pine
Low suds but love that I’m using something without all of the chemicals. I’m on my first box and so far so good.
Shannon G.
Mystic, CT
Slightly steep on the price, however a box lasts my family a couple Months.

Kohl's