BY BIOKLEEN

Tough on Grease & Baked on Foods! With Grapefruit Seed Extract, Aloe & Vitamin E. Exceptionally Gentle to Hands. 100% Post Consumer Waste Bottle. Super Concentrated For rich, long lasting suds that are tough on grease and baked-on-foods long after other products fail.  With grapefruit seed extract, vitamin E, and aloe to help moisturize, soothe, and protect skin while effectively cleaning. Environmentally friendly. see more...

Nicole N.
Kirkland, WA
I went all natural after having my baby and I love this dish soap. I do have to use a bit more to cut tougher grease, or to really get the milk residue out of bottles.
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I was looking for a green dishwashing liquid and got this because it was on sale. I loved the smell and the fact that it is concentrated. It is very good with grease and did I mention the smell? It leaves my hands a bit dry, but then I had this problem with all dish liquids, I was just hoping that this would be better. So, it does the job well, does not cost more than conventional detergents and I have the added satisfaction that it does not contain harmful chemicals. I also use it to clean the floors and thinking of using it on delicate clothes. However, even though it is concentrated, it does not produce a lot of suds and we end up using more than with other dishwashing liquids. My husband hates it for that and we will not be purchasing again.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
Wonderful product. Works EXCELLENT. I love the all natural products. That way I am not worried about my children's dishes or tableware.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
I've used this stuff in the past and it really dried my hands out. Wasn't wild about the smell either.
Emily L.
Athens, AL
This was definitely not tough on grease, but was tough on my skin. It dried me out so bad. It got the dishes clean eventually but I wouldn't recommend it.
krissia a.
Mega Parent Expert
My mother-in-law loves to wash her dishes with this soap because she says that the aloe leaves her hands soft