BY BIOKLEEN

Tough on Dirt, Gentle on the Earth. Natural & Non-toxic. Biodegradable. Gentle to skin. Concentrated. We Are the Environment Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet.  Biokleen™ products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment.  Concentrated =fewer fillers= less waste= less packaging= less energy used in shipping= more value for everyone. It s Lemon Thyme in the kitchen! Our Lemon Thyme Dishwash Liquid cuts through tough grease and baked-. see more...

• Does this dish soap have a scent and does it fight throug...1 Answers
  • How would you compare this to Dawn dish liquid? 1 Answers
biokleen Dishwash Liquid
  • "It's non toxic and I feel like it does get my dishes clean.I personally love it!" in 4 reviews
  • "It's non toxic and I feel like it does get my dishes clean." in 3 reviews
  • "I've never heard of this dish washing liquid before but, it's a natural product that is good for the environment" in 1 review
  • "Smells nice." in 1 review
Nicole N.
Kirkland, WA
Great for my skin, and does a good job cleaning the dishes. I do have to use a little more to cut tough grease and when cleaning bottles. But with my sensitive skin it's a definite necessity.
Ruzica R.
I personally love it! It's non toxic and I feel like it does get my dishes clean.I personally love it! It's non toxic and I feel like it does get my dishes clean.
Ru M.
Safe ingredients to wash the bottles and dishes your baby uses! Good smell and also does a good, clean job!
Courtney S.
I like this product. Does a pretty good job of getting dishes clean with safe ingredients. Smells nice.
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
Linda H.
Kitchener, WY
Biokleen Dishwash Liquid does the job well and does not clog or leave residue. I like knowing its more natural than other products!
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1967 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Does this dish soap have a scent and does it fight through milk odor in bottles?
Renee D.
Whitley City, KY
How would you compare this to Dawn dish liquid?