BY BIOKLEEN

Tough On Dirt, Gentler On The Earth&Trade; Natural Dish Liquid Plant Based Surfactants Lemon Thyme Essence With Aloe No Artificial Fragrance, Colors Or Preservatives 100% Full Ingredient Disclosure Biokleen&Reg; Lemon Thyme Natural Dish Liquid Cuts Through Tough Grease And Baked-On-Foods.&Nbsp; Dishes, Glasses And Utensils Dry Spot-Free With No Chemical Residue Or Taste. Contains No:&Nbsp; Phosphate, Chlorine, Ammonia, Petroleum Solvents, Butyl, Glycol Ether, Sles, Edta, Dea. Or Epa Priority Pollutants.&Nbsp; No Materials Listed By The Acgih As Hazardous. Biokleen Family Owned And Operated Since 1989 1-800-477-0188 see more...

Alli M.
Alli M.
Mega Parent Expert
Bio kleenex Dishwasher Liquid Lemon Thyme is a great nontoxic product. It cuts grease and cleans well. The scent is fresh and pleasant without being overwhelming. I have very sensitive hands and can use this without gloves.
Arianny L.
Arianny L.
Deland, Florida (FL)
Mega Parent Expert
Super buenos para los niƱos para ir ala picina playa a cualquier lugar que balla a tomar sol
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL
I have never seen this product at any store so to purchase it must be hard to find or online
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
A big fan of all biokleen products. They work so well! Clean dishes beautifully
Shala K.
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK
Seriously tough dishwashing detergent. This is the only kind we use in my home and it works great without causing my hands to itch or break out when I don't use gloves. I really recommend it.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
A little goes a long way, but it is hard to just get a little out. Personally, I prefer Shaklee, but this is a good standby. I really like Biokleen's line.
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
Love love love this whole product line! I buy everything i can from them, and this one was especially nice because i use it on my hands so often while I'm washing dishes. It is potent so i mix it with a bit of water and make it last longer
Newark, DE
How does this smell? is it overwhelming?
Newark, DE
How big is the bottle size?