Kelly W.
I absolutely love this carpet & rug shampoo!! It took out stains that many other cleaners have left behind. It smells wonderful, very light and clean. Another added bonus is how soft our carpet felt after cleaning. My 4 year old wanted to "make his bed in the floor". He never wants to lay in the floor! They just looked, felt and smelled so wonderful that he even noticed the difference. I have ordered more of their products! I love how safe they are for us and our environment. This cleaner receives an A on EWG!! Biokleen where have you been all my life?? I ordered it on Drugstore.com at a great price!