biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner

by Biokleen

Tough on Dirt, Gentle on the Earth Cleans & Deoderizes Any Bathroom Surface. With Bac-Out® Technology. Safe to Use in Homes With Children & Pets. Kind to Those With Chemical Sensitivities. No Artificial Fragrance, Colors or Preservatives. Rapidly Biodegrades Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen™ products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment. Biokleen s Bac-Out® Bathroom Cleaner eliminates build-up while effectively cleaning and deoderizing any water-safe surface.

Do you like smell of this product?
Where can I buy this product at?
Is this a good product?
Start your review of biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner!
Hortonville, WI
I love how versatile this cleaner is. You can use it to clean countertops, floors, toilets and it is also safe on fabrics! I like pouring some into my really smelly laundry, because it helps a lot with bacterial odors. It doesn't have a harsh chemical smell, but is still very effective for a natural product! You can also purchase this product by the gallon and then refill the spray bottle for a better value.
Burlington, MA
It's safe, non toxic, smells good but it doesn't clean a bathtub that is cleaned every other week. It's great for those who cleans the bathtub at least once a week. It's not a deep cleaner. It's great but not for lazy people. If you don't clean your bathtub every week or so, you will need a stronger cleaner.
We love all things bac-out! It's nice that these cleaning products are made from harsh chemicals yet clean as well (if not better). We had a hard time finding these products in the beginning but have since seen them in the stores regularly.
Beaver Falls, PA
I use this bathroom cleaner every week. I love it and it works very well. It met all my expectations and I will buy it again. It smells very nice and doesn't smell like a cleaner. I recommend this expecially to parents.
Winston , OR
I love this company's products. I can feel good about cleaning my home without using overly chemicalized products around the young child. Very good cleaner does what it says it does highly recommend
San Diego, CA
I love all of the BioKleen products, but I love this one for bathroom cleaner because of the live enzymes. I use the BioKleen BacOut for cloth diaper laundry to cut the ammonia and odor, this product has the same effect on the floor. Perfect if you live with boys/men!
This is a gentle cleaner for your countertop and appliances that has a fresh gentle smell. It does not irritate my eyes or hands. would recommend for those with allergies.
Oxnard, CA
This works like magic for cloth diapers as well. It gives you a peace of mind knowing it is safe to use around kids and pets. It doesn't have any harsh chemical odors.
Tacoma, WA
I love love love this product it's so awesome to have if you have little ones and it's so safe to use around our kids and it smell pretty amazing as well and my son can go and use the bathroom right after I'm done cleaning it
Denver, Co
I'm really sensitive to fragrances and harsh chemicals. This cleaner works really well and is very mild on skin and breathing. It lasts a long time and effectively cleans. We've definitely been return customers
Ask a question to the Influenster community...