BY BIOKLEEN

Tough On Dirt, Gentler On The Earth&Trade; Enzymes &Amp; Natural Live Cultures A Unique Blend Of Live Enzyme Cultures, Citrus Extracts And Plant Based Surfactants Safe To Use On All Sealed And Water-Safe Surface Cleans And Deodorizes No Artificial Fragrance Or Colors 100% Full Ingredient Disclosure Biokleen&Reg; Bathroom Cleaner Cleans And Deodorizes Tough Stains And Odors Using A Unique Blend Of Live Enzyme Cultures And Essential Oils Of Lavender And Lime. Contains No:&Nbsp; Phosphate, Chlorine, Petroleum&Nbsp;Solvents, Butyl, Glycol Ether, Sles, Dea., Or Epa Priority Pollutants.&Nbsp; No Materials Listed By The Acgih As Hazardous. Biokleen Family Owned And Operated Since 1989 1-800-477-0188 see more...

Tammy H.
San Diego, CA
I love all of the BioKleen products, but I love this one for bathroom cleaner because of the live enzymes. I use the BioKleen BacOut for cloth diaper laundry to cut the ammonia and odor, this product has the same effect on the floor. Perfect if you live with boys/men!
Leslie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a gentle cleaner for your countertop and appliances that has a fresh gentle smell. It does not irritate my eyes or hands. would recommend for those with allergies.
angie h.
Blaine, MN
I am a big fan of BioKleen Products. The smell of the bathroom cleaners smells nice and refreshing. It gets it super clean and i know it's doing a great job with the live enzymes that this product has in it.
Carrie U.
I love this product. I think it smells good and does a good job taking care of bathroom smells. As a mom of a potty training child, that is needed in my life.
Miranda M.
This cleaner seemed great. It looked like the stain came out completly but after a couple days my tan carpet was darker in the spots I'd used it.
Elaine  C.
Jarrell, TX
I love this product. All natural and great smelling. Would recommend over any other bathroom cleaner.
angel h.
I really love biokleen as a whole because it really is natural and not harmful to me or my family.
Fanny  R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I use this product with scrubbing bubbles and they make my bathroom very clean I love it
Danielle S.
Coral Springs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product smells amazing & doesn't have a harsh chemical scent unlike other cleaners
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I find some for a cheap price?
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
Is this a good product?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do you like smell of this product?

Kohl's