biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner Lavender-Lime

by Biokleen

Tough On Dirt, Gentler On The Earth&Trade; Enzymes &Amp; Natural Live Cultures A Unique Blend Of Live Enzyme Cultures, Citrus Extracts And Plant Based Surfactants Safe To Use On All Sealed And Water-Safe Surface Cleans And Deodorizes No Artificial Fragrance Or Colors 100% Full Ingredient Disclosure Biokleen&Reg; Bathroom Cleaner Cleans And Deodorizes Tough Stains And Odors Using A Unique Blend Of Live Enzyme Cultures And Essential Oils Of Lavender And Lime. Contains No:&Nbsp; Phosphate, Chlorine, Petroleum&Nbsp;Solvents, Butyl, Glycol Ether, Sles, Dea., Or Epa Priority Pollutants.&Nbsp; No Materials Listed By The Acgih As Hazardous. Biokleen Family Owned And Operated Since 1989 1-800-477-0188

Do you like smell of this product?
Is this a good product?
Where can I find some for a cheap price?
Start your review of biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner Lavender-Lime!
5 years agoSan Diego, CA
I love all of the BioKleen products, but I love this one for bathroom cleaner because of the live enzymes. I use the BioKleen BacOut for cloth diaper laundry to cut the ammonia and odor, this product has the same effect on the floor. Perfect if you live with boys/men!
4 years ago
This is a gentle cleaner for your countertop and appliances that has a fresh gentle smell. It does not irritate my eyes or hands. would recommend for those with allergies.
5 years agoBlaine, MN
I am a big fan of BioKleen Products. The smell of the bathroom cleaners smells nice and refreshing. It gets it super clean and i know it's doing a great job with the live enzymes that this product has in it.
4 years ago
I love this product. I think it smells good and does a good job taking care of bathroom smells. As a mom of a potty training child, that is needed in my life.
3 years ago
This cleaner seemed great. It looked like the stain came out completly but after a couple days my tan carpet was darker in the spots I'd used it.
5 years agoJarrell, TX
I love this product. All natural and great smelling. Would recommend over any other bathroom cleaner.
5 years agoBristol, VT
I really love biokleen as a whole because it really is natural and not harmful to me or my family.
4 years agoElizabeth, NJ
I use this product with scrubbing bubbles and they make my bathroom very clean I love it
4 years agoCoral Springs, FL
This product smells amazing & doesn't have a harsh chemical scent unlike other cleaners
12 days agoManhattan
I'm trying to use more eco friendly products so I discovered this brand and have not looked back since. It smells great too.