biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner

by Biokleen

Tough on Dirt, Gentle on the Earth Cleans & Deoderizes Any Bathroom Surface. With Bac-Out® Technology. Safe to Use in Homes With Children & Pets. Kind to Those With Chemical Sensitivities. No Artificial Fragrance, Colors or Preservatives. Rapidly Biodegrades Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen™ products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment. Biokleen s Bac-Out® Bathroom Cleaner eliminates build-up while effectively cleaning and deoderizing any water-safe surface.

Where can I buy this product at?
Does it really clean as well of some of the other bathroom cleaners?
Where can you get it refilled ? I always just purchase a new one but I hear people say you can get it refilled.
Start your review of biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoHortonville, WI
I love how versatile this cleaner is. You can use it to clean countertops, floors, toilets and it is also safe on fabrics! I like pouring some into my really smelly laundry, because it helps a lot with bacterial odors. It doesn't have a harsh chemical smell, but is still very effective for a natural product! You can also purchase this product by the gallon and then refill the spray bottle for a better value.
3 years agoBurlington, MA
It's safe, non toxic, smells good but it doesn't clean a bathtub that is cleaned every other week. It's great for those who cleans the bathtub at least once a week. It's not a deep cleaner. It's great but not for lazy people. If you don't clean your bathtub every week or so, you will need a stronger cleaner.
3 years ago
We love all things bac-out! It's nice that these cleaning products are made from harsh chemicals yet clean as well (if not better). We had a hard time finding these products in the beginning but have since seen them in the stores regularly.
3 years agoBeaver Falls, PA
I use this bathroom cleaner every week. I love it and it works very well. It met all my expectations and I will buy it again. It smells very nice and doesn't smell like a cleaner. I recommend this expecially to parents.
3 years agoWinston , OR
I love this company's products. I can feel good about cleaning my home without using overly chemicalized products around the young child. Very good cleaner does what it says it does highly recommend
4 years agoOxnard, CA
This works like magic for cloth diapers as well. It gives you a peace of mind knowing it is safe to use around kids and pets. It doesn't have any harsh chemical odors.
4 years agoFife, WA
I love love love this product it's so awesome to have if you have little ones and it's so safe to use around our kids and it smell pretty amazing as well and my son can go and use the bathroom right after I'm done cleaning it
3 years agoDenver, Co
I'm really sensitive to fragrances and harsh chemicals. This cleaner works really well and is very mild on skin and breathing. It lasts a long time and effectively cleans. We've definitely been return customers
5 years agoDavidson, NC
I love Biokleen. Its comforting to us a cleaner that my toddler is safe around, to know that she isn't exposed to harmful chemicals. It smells clean too!
5 years agoPlaistow, NH
I love this for cloth diapers and dealing with pet accidents! Bonus that I can get the bottle refilled and it is less expensive.