BY BIOKLEEN

Tough on Dirt, Gentle on the Earth. 3X more concentrated ~ 64 Loads. Safe for all dishes, glassware, pots, pans and utensils designed for use in dishwashers. Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies. Packaging = Less energy used in shipping = more value for everyone. We Are the Environment Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet.  Biokleen™ products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footpr. see more...

• Would this leave a buildup overtime in my dishwasher? 1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the gel cleaners? 1 Answers
  • How good is this product really???? 3 Answers
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Probably the best dishwasher soap I've ever tried! I love how clean my dishes are.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Great product. Love the smell. Cleans great ! Love natural products no chemicals.
Alicia S.
I always buy this dishwasher detergent when I can find it. Sadly my local source doesn't seem to carry it anymore. It works great, doesn't smell like chemical at all and is fairly mild. My son loads the dishwasher sometimes and I have no issues letting him scoop it. It uses very little power, do it is economical too. In fact I find that if you use to much you can tell, and there will be white powder on some of the dishes (like if a glass has a divot on top and holds water it will be white and powdery.) It doesn't have a gross smell when in use too, you can't really smell it at all.
Marian B.
Schaumburg, IL
I just started using this for my dishwasher. I had been using tablets (can't remember the brand) before this, but I saw good reviews for this elsewhere. So far it's done a great job on my dishes and cleans better than the last brand I had. I feel like I use a bit more than directed but it was still a good deal. I think I paid around $7 at whole foods.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Anyone used this? Does it work?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Does this leave a powder film on your dishes?
Kayla M.
Independence, LA
How good is this product really????
Brittni F.
How does this compare to the gel cleaners?
Terena F.
Would this leave a buildup overtime in my dishwasher?