BY BIOK PLUS #11 in Probiotics

Bio-K Plus Probiotic Strong 25 Billion CFUs - 15 CapsulesBio-K Strong Probiotic 25 Billion capsules are enteric-coated to allow the unique probiotic formulation. see more...

• How are these better than your run of the mill probiotics?2 Answers
  • How is this product? Does it meet your expectations? 4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
I had some samples given to me and these definitely helped my stomach. I was having tummy aches and felt gas-y and after taking this every day on an empty stomach first thing in the morning for 5-7 days I started feeling so much better.
Isabel P.
Valley Center, CA
This company is amazing.... I've been having stomach problems for a while and this stuff is the only thing that works. Strawberry is my favorite it's almost like a smoothie!!!
Kelley C.
Works great! These are very effective for your digestive track! I would highly recommend them. These are worth your money compared to other brands.
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
I definitely think you should eat when taking any supplements. This is great for digestive and intestinal issues.
Savannah A.
Berlin, NJ
I believe these work and from what i saw it was natural but it messed my stomach up
Hayley G.
Pickering , ON
I enjoy this I think they taste good though many will disagree but it helped my stomach so much
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
How is this product? Does it meet your expectations?
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How are these better than your run of the mill probiotics?