BY BIOINFUSION

New Formula. Infused with Protective Keratin & Strengthening Silk Protein. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free. Safe for Color Treated Hair BioInfusion® is enriched with healthy botanical blends to nourish, replenish & repair for naturally beautiful hair.  BioInfusion keratin smoothing conditioner adds weightless, frizz-free control & incredible shine to hair.  The protein infused botanical blend helps provide lasting smoothness that resists humidity all day long. Not tested on animals. Healthy.  Beautiful.  Nourished.™ 100% Satisfaction guarantee with all Wal. see more...

• Is this a everyday day conditioner that you use in the sh...1 Answers
Honda L.
Phoenix, AZ
While over at a friends house, I did try this product for the first time and although it did leave my hair soft, I felt like I couldn't style my hair after I used it because it would just flop back down. While trying to style it, it did not hold very well; even with hairspray. So it definitely will soften your hair!
Aleczandria S.
Lake Worth, FL
Another one of my favorites! This has a kind of soapy smell, but leaves my hair VERY smooth! It feels very soft and healthy after using a couple times a week.
Marie G.
Sweet Home, OR
Is this a everyday day conditioner that you use in the shower? Does it help with frizz and colored treated hair?