BioInfusion Daily Volume Shampoo uploaded by Brandon M.BioInfusion Daily Volume Shampoo uploaded by Tammy G.

BY BIOINFUSION

New. Infused with Proteins to Strengthen & Add Volume. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free. Safe for Color Treated Hair BioInfusion® is enriched with healthy botanical blends to nourish, replenish & repair for naturally beautiful hair.  For fuller-bodied volume featuring panthenol & wheat proteins, BioInfusion daily volume shampoo helps hair to absorb moisture, plumping the hair follicles from the inside out.  Formulated to add much needed moisture, so lifeless hair looks energized & healthy, without heavy residue. Not tested on animals. Healthy.  Beautiful.  No. see more...

Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
This bottle is empty. I have actually kept it ever since I got it from Walgreens it was on clearance for $4.14. It was $8.29. It was the first time I had ever tried a shampoo and actually used the entire bottle without jumping to the next. It's for thinning hair and it has neem oil and neem oil as wonderful to strengthen hair and all of that stuff as well it worked really well for my hair it's also paraben free and sulfate-free I just have not been able to find this in stores otherwise I would have purchased a few more bottles.
Tammy G.
I love this product. it is one of the only volume shampoos mild enough for me and it really adds great volume. I use it daily.
Osa A.
London UK
This product is really nice to use expecially for my hair type it's lovely. It's also create for the price