BY BIOINFUSION

New. Infused with Moisturizing Oils & Conditioning Soy. Paraben Free. Sulfate Free. Safe for Color Treated Hair BioInfusion® curl pomade contains moisturizing oils to condition your curls.  Protective beeswax makes hair pliable & creates strong styles. Not tested on animals. Healthy.  Beautiful.  Nourished.™ 100% Satisfaction guarantee with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

David p.
Logansport, IN
My wife uses this occasionally. I can't really speak to how well it works but i think her hair looks nice and she smells really great when she uses this.
T'yunna S.
Camilla, GA
I really love using this for my twist outs! it does not leave my hair hair and it actually makes my curls pop. The smell is pretty good too!
Rachel C.
I have natural curl, and I've used this before. I thought it was okay. my hair smelled good, but I didn't like how it made my hair look.
Analexis C.
Love this company, but it's a shame that Walgreens dropped them. I used to be obsessed with the shampoo and conditioner.
Java H.
Winston Salem, NC
Nice combo of moisture and hold. Really nice for my two strand twists. And the moisture lasts when I do a twist out.
Shawnta C.
Enchances my kinks/coils with great clumping without being hard, dry and flaky.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Does this work for woman as well? Does it have a strong scent?
Solis C.